• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

will epl fanboys still talk about the pace/power/defending of the league? all the top 4 leagues are the damn same, bayern would dominate epl just like they dominate german league and real/barca will tear shit up in epl

We don't say our football is better or more effective but it IS the most physical.

Find me a pro who's played in the top 3 leagues who will disagree with that.

Courage

Olympiacos - Juventus 1-0

PBZ6BTe.gif

Marc

Unlucky Coutinho, getting better at shooting at least.

That was a lesson.

Kroos is sooo good, liquid football. Love players like him, fucking annoying Germany has so many good footballers now and we have Henderson. Ugh

LTWheels

We need a new goalkeeper in January. Confidence in the defence stems from the back fours confidence in the keep. We need one that commands the box.

While this is still a fun match to watch, I cant stop thinking about how much more interesting this game could've been if it was last years Liverpool playing, would've been fun to see how they faired against Real.

Outclassed by an elite team basically

Disappointed that we dont have the energy to press for more than 20 minutes. Third goal was just sloppy. First Johnson is so surprised that he has an easy tackle, he stumbles it out for a corner, then Skrtel tries leaning Pepe off the ball rather than making contact with it, and Mignolet leaves his line under the assumption that the ball wold roll to him, when there was always a big risk that Pepe would get to it

Ah well, just have to hope Madrid do the double over everyone else as well

Tubie

Modric and Isco were the best of Madrid this half. Kroos was meh.

I really like how Isco has improved his defending, James needs to learn how to do that too.

TeddyBoy

Can't argue with the first two goals just pure skill, third goal was jokes though.

Despite being 3-0 down I'm not mad, not sure what else we could of done :/

Liverpool have been poor in midfield and from crosses. Gerrard isn't a DM and hasn't got the legs to run. Sterling keeps coming to the middle so Reals out all is always cross field to Arbeloa.

Rainy

Banned
Whenever we face a good team we start well, we press, then once the team scores, we fall apart like shit. Happened with Man City, happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom