• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Outclassed by an elite team basically

Disappointed that we dont have the energy to press for more than 20 minutes. Third goal was just sloppy. First Johnson is so surprised that he has an easy tackle, he stumbles it out for a corner, then Skrtel tries leaning Pepe off the ball rather than making contact with it, and Mignolet leaves his line under the assumption that the ball wold roll to him, when there was always a big risk that Pepe would get to it

Ah well, just have to hope Madrid do the double over everyone else as well

Might as well play 3 or 4 CBs at the back. Johnson should not be allowed to play again.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Tomorrow's papers will all be like "The two faces of BVB" or something.

The truth is, Köln was simply much better than Gala, as crazy as it sounds. The nailed their counter attacks and know how to defend.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because Olympiacos and Bayern are on the same level
C2xkH.png

They are a side capable of wining silverware mate

And no your silver medals arent silverware

Zabojnik

Because Olympiacos and Bayern are on the same level
C2xkH.png

Bayern didn't even make it to the final last season, Olympiakos beat Atletico, a CL finalist, a month or so back. Go troll your dog and let him lick your wounds.

We're in the dusk of Pirlo's career. It's very sad. I'm very saddened by it. He was the best of us, and now he is trending into darkness.

If Allegri wants to get rid of him, this is one way of doing it.

Pennywise

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Tomorrow's papers will all be like "The two faces of BVB" or something.

The truth is, Köln was simply much better than Gala, as crazy as it sounds. The nailed their counter attacks and know how to defend.

And yet, both Cologne and us had some serious issues with normal balls or creating chances.

Klopp was smart going for a fast paced team today.

L1NETT

Proper footy innit.

footy in this case is very precarious term scum. Use it with caution

it's lower league SCOTTISH football after all. Carbo would get a game with his wonky nose (no offence carbo's nose)

just imagine 22 massive blokes chundering about screaming "I cannae believe ya missed that ref ya daft WEE CUNT"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're in the dusk of Pirlo's career. It's very sad. I'm very saddened by it. He was the best of us, and now he is trending into darkness.

so he IS the Abysswalker after all and not Vidal..

I think he's a bit rusty, and he cant handle their pressing

Our defense was shaky as fuck too

Linius

The endless Messi vs. Ronnie comparance is just tiring. Can't we just accept both are the best in this day and age and each have their own benefits -_-'

Cider X

Mignolet is terrible! Liverpool should try to get Valdes if possible. He's a solid keeper with the occasional howler. Mignolet costs goals every match.

Tubie

The endless Messi vs. Ronnie comparance is just tiring. Can't we just accept both are the best in this day and age and each have their own benefits -_-'

I have no problem admitting Messi is better.

He's even scarier now that he's assisting Neymar AND scoring goals.

We don't say our football is better or more effective but it IS the most physical.

Find me a pro who's played in the top 3 leagues who will disagree with that.

physicality counts for shit at the top level of the game. its about skill and top players/teams will always find a way to win no matter what league they are in

Scum

footy in this case is very precarious term scum. Use it with caution

it's lower league SCOTTISH football after all. Carbo would get a game with his wonky nose (no offence carbo's nose)

just imagine 22 massive blokes chundering about screaming "I cannae believe ya missed that ref ya daft WEE CUNT"

Linette, pls. Just spilt my dtink everywhere. looool

RiggyRob

Liverpool seemed to be doing alright, just conceded a goal that was great play and after that they're chasing the game against the best counter-attacking team in the world.

Shite defending for the other two of course.

Blablurn

Maaaaan, Liverpool. I wanted you succeed.

Abramovitch really did it. Chelsea is the pinnacle of British football. The only team that matters. I would like to see them play the cunts from Real Madrid.

Linius

I have no problem admitting Messi is better.

He's even scarier now that he's assisting Neymar AND scoring goals.

I don't think any of those two is better than the other. They both score an insane amount of goals. Messi might have finer technique in small spaces. Ronnie has his speed and strength. Both are just on another level.

But with every CL game they're asking the same question on TV, who is better?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
the Clasico with Suarez's official debut and Real Madrid coming off destroying everyone for what has been like a month now.
What a time to be alive.

SkylineRKR

Abramovitch really did it. Chelsea is the pinnacle of British football. The only team that matters. I would like to see them play the cunts from Real Madrid.

And they would be bodied if they use anything other than full stop bus parking.

noal

Banned
I don't think any of those two is better than the other. They both score an insane amount of goals. Messi might have finer technique in small spaces. Ronnie has his speed and strength. Both are just on another level.

But with every CL game they're asking the same question on TV, who is better?

Yeah, its getting boring. We should just enjoy them both while they are still around.

PowderedToast

I really don't know how Rodgers can fix this defence.

Close from Coutinho.

how many CB's has rodgers gone through? it's not a personnel issue, 3 of the 4 CB's we have are first choice for their international teams. sahko, skrtel, lovren, agger - they have proven themselves good defenders, despite what some might say. so what the fuck is going on at melwood?

maybe a mauling would be good for us, then maybe rodgers and the coaching staff would finally confront the issue on a fundamental level

Iimagine they'd lose, but they'd make life much more difficult for them than we are. They have players in the back 6 who just know what they're doing without relying on the other team fucking their chances up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom