• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable, but Sturridge was always a good player. You realise that you thought Rodgers would succeed where Mourinho failed?

Plenty of players turned out to be great that Mourinho didn't see fitting in his squad though, and shipped off purely because of attitude. I thought Balotelli had quite a few good performances for City despite the silly shit he pulled off too.

panty

Coutinho is the only real football player in red tonight. And Isco is no better than James, he has better speed but he is reckless in the midfield and losses too many balls that are putting the other team on counter and doesn't know how to pass further than 10 meters.

I'm sorry no. Isco has been miles better than James bringing the ball forward. He actually challenges players and his technique and ball control is on another level. He has lost the ball a few times but has always defended to well and fought it back.

Hixx

Lovren
TadkV.gif

KingGondo

Banned
Really wish the Remy transfer had gone through now.

Balo's been atrocious but Liverpool really needs a striker. Maybe they go after Bony in January?

Tubie said:
If Ronaldo had scored that....
Good thing the Belgian Brick Wall™ was there.

Gambit

I keep waiting for the price to drop to around £30 before pouncing but its being stubborn.

you know how Nintendo is. their prices just never drop. Anyway, Tropical Freeze was phenomenal, albeit a bit shorter than Returns.

Getting Bayo 2 on Friday, but have to make a choice. Visit a friend in Vienna for the weekend or play Bayo. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom