• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a stupid decision to bring Balotelli back to the Premier League.

I honestly started believing the Rodgers can turn water into wine shit. I thought he was going to be a good signing, Rodgers would change him. Will use the insanity defense, and blame Liveprool supporters in here for my insanity.

Come on UPS truck, I want my Wii U!

SctHzjD.gif

You did well. Awesome console, best exclusives so far this gen.

Wilbur

Banned
did it look like a good deal

remember a fair few in here accurately predicting what would (and has) happened

I think most of us said it was a risk worth taking at that price. I'm sure everyone had misgivings, which was to be expected (and especially considering his pedigree, and the fact that the fee was the same as Welbeck's).

I don't understand why teams actually pay even a dime for this dud. He's one big walking bag of problems. And he's shit.

He's definitely nowhere near as good as his reputation suggests.

Walshy

Seriously, 16m seemed like a right good deal at the time. Now it's looking like madness.
Even with being shit on the pitch you would think he would attempt to endear himself to the fans and get them on his side.

So far he's swapped shirts at 3-0 down after being shite all game and when he was shit against Basel he was the only player not to go clap the travelling fans.

Fuck him.

RiggyRob

Balotelli off? And someone here seriously thought he'd score more than Welbeck.

Why do I get the feeling that Liverpool could get a goal whenever the ball goes near Casillas?

I honestly started believing the Rodgers can turn water into wine shit. I thought he was going to be a good signing, Rodgers would change him. Will use the insanity defense, and blame Liveprool supporters in here for my insanity.

Understandable, but Sturridge was always a good player. You realise that you thought Rodgers would succeed where Mourinho failed?

Marc

Sterling keeps fluffing his lines, had some good positions to make something happen. :(

Liverpool playing better though but get the feeling Real Madrid aren't going all out at the moment, probably been told to keep it tight for 10-15 mins.

Kinan

this Real is really something. So much quality on the pitch, and the best coach in the world. Love to watch em , when they are on top of their game. Modern football at its best.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Coutinho is the only real football player in red tonight. And Isco is no better than James, he has better speed but he is reckless in the midfield and losses too many balls that are putting the other team on counter and doesn't know how to pass further than 10 meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom