• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
yep, i think lambert will start against hull. rodgers has shown he doesn't fuck around, and i predict the shirt swapping will have really gotten to him.
Shirt swapping at half time spelt the end for Santos at Arsenal. It's really a slap in the face to the fans to do that. I fucking hate it.

Wilbur

Banned
07HS6o2.png

f3jZhKc.png

evLsksZ.png

Carbonox

Dean looks like the evolved form of Lloyd whereas Nathan is the alternate Forme that requires a leaf stone cos he looks like a fucking lettuce.

I want you to fight and film it. Ima make bank.

Lightning

Banned
Looks like Arsenal really bailed Chambers out

Was starting to feel sorry for the kid.
Dont lie. Were you even watching him? He had an horror performance. He needs to work on his positioning as it's really poor sometimes. Frustrating really because his attacking play is almost non existent so when his defensive play is poor too he becomes a liability.

My stance hasn't changed though and don't want him dropped. He's a very good player but he needs someone to sit down with him and show him where he's fucking it up so he can improve.

I truly hope that some poor soul somewhere clicked on this thread wanting to read about the results tonight, but was instead greeted by the lovely gif above and a young child being told to look up what incest is.

Pennywise

I truly hope that some poor soul somewhere clicked on this thread wanting to read about the results tonight, but was instead greeted by the lovely gif above and a young child being told to look up what incest is.

Well, be sure about it, he has seen his brother in worse conditions.
The sad thing is, so did I.

:/

Marc

Just a small mention, Allen is fucking shocking at getting the ball out from under his feet on the edge of the box. So many moves break down cos he needs way more time than he's given in those positions.

He shouldn't be there though, he should be where Modric was, sitting deep and keeping the ball ticking over. He isn't a box to box player or attacking midfielder.

But he can't play there as you need to cover for Gerrard so he is having to change positions, with Henderson having to run everywhere at once to cover as well. Must be tiring.

Team at the moment for me would play its best in a 4-2-3-1, with Henderson either converting to a DM or playing Can there with Allen. Then sticking Gerrard on the right as he can still cross the ball well, or just dropping him.

Whole team and system needs to change at this point IMO, can't do any worse. Well maybe.

3Sixty

Dont lie. Were you even watching him? He had an horror performance. He needs to work on his positioning as it's really poor sometimes. Frustrating really because his attacking play is almost non existent so when his defensive play is poor too he becomes a liability.

My stance hasn't changed though and don't want him dropped. He's a very good player but he needs someone to sit down with him and show him where he's fucking it up so he can improve.

Yeah I was watching both games. He did play bad. I did feel quite sorry for him. It's not really his fault. He's just not ready.

NintendoLover

Neo Member
Ok I should probably say now before this goes too far that I actually do know good English and understand what incest is. Sorry to disappoint you, guys.

jts

...hate me...
I've sent a transfer request to Banter FC m8s.

Now I play the waiting game.

And just regular Seasons.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah I was watching both games. He did play bad. I did feel quite sorry for him. It's not really his fault. He's just not ready.
It's the only way he will gain the experience and learn though. Through his struggling this season he should emerge a better player for it.

Wilbur

Banned
Ok I should probably say now before this goes too far that I actually do know good English and understand what incest is. Sorry to disappoint you, guys.

now go enjoy yourself in other parts of gaf

the gaming side

where you can talk about things that actually interest you

not here

Meier

Shit, elsk is second in the GAF league. Teach me your secret, master of mangos.

Wow, he was just complaining about how he was doing too! If I had captained Koke like I planned I'd be up at 176 points. *shakes fist* I'll get back to the top 3-4 like I managed last year.. ditching Modric and Azpilicueta next round. Maybe will use my wildcard.

Welcome, Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom