• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

has anyone here ever put ikea furniture together

i spent a good 5 hours today making a chest of drawers and still managed to make a (small) mistake, it's torture.

feels like i could just become a carpenter at this point

PowderedToast

the media are jumping on the shirt swapping thing, but i don't see the scapegoating by brendan that some are claiming. he called it a tactical sub and has been pretty no nonsense, the sensationalist reporting even from places like the guardian is groan inducing

i don't like it personally, the match isn't over and its always come across as defeatist to me and a way to relieve responsibility if you've played shit

Rafa knows what's he doing.

He's angling for a move back to Anfield

I'd make a facetious post about bringing him in as defensive coach, but having seen Napoli over the last year and a bit...

What happened to the days where you could buy a Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia for £22m or whatever it was? :(

Scum

If it were up to me he would have been sent into space after the WC. At least Poch has sized him up now. When you think that Mason and Bentaleb aren't even on the bench, you realise that we have no use for a donkey like him.

We should him to Napoli.

Rafa knows what's he doing.

He's angling for a move back to Anfield

Lol

I'd make a facetious post about bringing him in as defensive coach, but having seen Napoli over the last year and a bit...

What happened to the days where you could buy a Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia for £22m or whatever it was? :(

Long since gone, m9. :-/

FootballFan

the media are jumping on the shirt swapping thing, but i don't see the scapegoating by brendan that some are claiming. he called it a tactical sub and has been pretty no nonsense, the sensationalist reporting even from places like the guardian is groan inducing

i don't like it personally, the match isn't over and its always come across as defeatist to me and a way to relieve responsibility if you've played shit

Is that why everyone is angry? I thought the anger was caused because he was swapping shirts with one of the worst cunts in football, pepe.

Who would pick pepe to swap shirts with in that Madrid line up.

Scum

When you think about it, Illaramendi was in a similar position to Alonso, and cost 3 times as much. Lallana=Garcia, and cost 3 times as much iirc. Football economy pls

It's got to point where many are weary of players that cost less than £20m. They might not turn out well. D:

Yeah, my bad.

I don't know why I mixed those two names, I've been pretty tired today...

I was confuzzled as fuck for a second since I play football with a Liverpool fan called Sam Clarke :p

I'm finding it difficult to get out of bed for an entire day at the moment, when you have the day to yourself it's way too tempting to just crawl back into bed :(

Splatt

I was confuzzled as fuck for a second since I play football with a Liverpool fan called Sam Clarke :p

I'm finding it difficult to get out of bed for an entire day at the moment, when you have the day to yourself it's way too tempting to just crawl back into bed :(

Your friend is probably better than Balo
I'm not even joking :p

Being lazy as fuck every once in a while is good for the soul :)

dc89

has anyone here ever put ikea furniture together

i spent a good 5 hours today making a chest of drawers and still managed to make a (small) mistake, it's torture.

feels like i could just become a carpenter at this point

Yep. We have a few bits from IKEA.

54252_PE158403_S5.JPG

We use that as a TV stand (gf has the bigger say on the furniture lol and I just build it), it has a shelf inside so I can fit my PS4, PS3, Sky HD & Wii U in there no problem, they kinda have a quarter each.

This was weird to build, no screws. It just slots together, sounds rickety but it's not, it's actually really solid considering.

We have a book case in the lounge which is also really good and a few Expedit's dotted around. One near the front door, 4x4. And we use two single ones as bed side tables which are actually really good for that.

Clydefrog

We use that as a TV stand (gf has the bigger say on the furniture lol and I just build it), it has a shelf inside so I can fit my PS4, PS3, Sky HD & Wii U in there no problem, they kinda have a quarter each.

This was weird to build, no screws. It just slots together, sounds rickety but it's not, it's actually really solid considering.

We have a book case in the lounge which is also really good and a few Expedit's dotted around. One near the front door, 4x4. And we use two single ones as bed side tables which are actually really good for that.

... those are lockers. not a TV stand...

jts

...hate me...
Most of the stuff I used to go Ikea to, like their candy and the chocolate oatmeal cookies, I find here in Finland easily.

The hot dogs got boring fast. Once me and 2 of my siblings got a tray of 10, seemed like a proper american eating contest. Good times.

I have that one in red. It's where I keep my booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom