• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

FootballFan pls

8KxjSiY.png

Lightning

Banned
Lolololololololololololololol at Vorm. This is what that idiot deserves for transferring to Spurs. Should think about his career next time.

Clegg

Just seen the Valdes news. Have to imagine we're bringing him in with the view to sign him permanently.

I'd be a lot happier with this if De Gea signs that God damn new contract.

Kikarian

Just seen the Valdes news. Have to imagine we're bringing him in with the view to sign him permanently.

I'd be a lot happier with this if De Gea signs that God damn new contract.
It's definitely a strange one. Rather have him and De Gea than Lindegaard/De Gea obviously.

Really need him to sign that contract, though. Hope this doesn't mean he isn't.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lolololololololololololololol at Vorm. This is what that idiot deserves for transferring to Spurs. Should think about his career next time.

Vorm's 32. A season as Fabianski's dogsbody was his other option. Him joining us is perfectly sensible.

Lightning

Banned
Vorm's 32. A season as Fabianski's dogsbody was his other option. Him joining us is perfectly sensible.
It is not sensible joining a club where you can't get a look in. He's throwing away the last years of his career to sit on Spurs bench. Not a title winning team, Spurs, there's no achievement in that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It is not sensible joining a club where you can't get a look in. He's throwing away the last years of his career to sit on Spurs bench. Not a title winning team, Spurs, there's no achievement in that.

Vorm couldn't even keep Tremmel out for the last year and was replaced with Fabianski. He's an ordinary player, I don't see the fuss.

Lightning

Banned
Vorm couldn't even keep Tremmel out for the last year and was replaced with Fabianski. He's an ordinary player, I don't see the fuss.
Fabianski is not an upgrade on Vorm. Fabianski is incredibly average. Great at penalties, average at everything else and distribution was not impressive.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Castillo must be the worst striker I've seen today.
How do you miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom