• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Sort out the CB pairing tonight, Usho. No lolspurs pls.

Phone call asking if I could work. I couldn't, uni class for once.... So needed to get up at 8 anyway.

The life of a gigolo. 😒

I was going to preorder but then I didn't *AVBupset*

I'll just buy when it's cheap *brendansmiling*

My Gamepad isn't working anyway.

Eugh. Get a Pro controller if you don't have one.

FM beta is live.

Haven't got my key from Amazon yet though.

Fucking work. 😠

Going back home tomorrow so I can pick up my Wii U and Bayonetta 1&2.

Doing Scum proud.
YES EMI! 😍😙

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 2m2 minutes ago

Balotelli is alleged to have acted in a 'threatening manner' towards a woman who was taking pics of his parked Ferrari.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 1m1 minute ago

Police are looking to interview player and the complainant. Alleged incident happened at 3.05pm. More on @BBCSport website soon.

:lol

Wilbur

Banned
How old is Bale, 24? That would have been around Ronaldo's 42 goal season at United then.

I don't think he'll be as good as Ronaldo, but very few in the history of football are; Bale's already one of the standout players in the world, and he's currently the most expensive.

How old is Bale, 24? That would have been around Ronaldo's 42 goal season at United then.

I don't think he'll be as good as Ronaldo, but very few in the history of football are; Bale's already one of the standout players in the world, and he's currently the most expensive.

He's 25.

Ronaldo moved to Madrid when he was 24.

FootballFan

If only Ethan listened.

Ronaldo is 29
GOAT is 27
Bale is 25.
Reus is 25
Neymar is 22
Balotelli is shit.

Nicktendo86

yep, overnight Balotelli has become a pantomime villain again.

I bet the cunts in the media are loving this. They were just waiting for him to slip up so they could pile on.
Not their fault the man is a childish prick. Sells papers innit.

Edit: and cesc is too much of a pussy to throw a punch and had to resort to throwing food like a bay? Lol knew it was him all along!

Ah, fuck me I know nothing. Thought Ronaldo was a bit older than that.

Genuinely incredible how he and Messi have been world class for eight, nine seasons now.
It's a massive shame we didn't get more from him. As I said yday, would have won 8 titles in a row. Have no doubts about that.

FootballFan

Genuinely incredible how he and Messi have been world class for eight, nine seasons now.

Yep. Messi had a "shit" last season and still scored 41 goals for barca with 14 assists lol.

Insane consistency which not many greats can say.

scently

Indeed. That's why I don't think he will be as good as Ronaldo. He could get better though.

In a lot of ways Ronaldo and Messi are who they are because they are both competing against each other.

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: and cesc is too much of a pussy to throw a punch and had to resort to throwing food like a bay? Lol knew it was him all along!

Yeah, Cesc back then was as greasy as the pizza he threw.

Just look at this Jersey shore worthy sleaze:
Fabregas.JPG

cesc06-thumb-400x600-2116.jpg

It took me a moment to find it as well, it's the big bar in the very upper center, you just click on whatever text it says there and start typing, then you can sort it.

I don't mean player search as in find me Eden Hazard, I mean search with all the options like age, position, role, transfer listed, contracts etc.

I've found it in scouting --> all known players. What a bizarre change to make...

Don't know about most important but as far as shooters are concerned they look like a well needed breath of fresh air

I don't even know what Splatoon is, but if Sunset Overdrive is the breath of fresh air we will get, I would rather have the old same shit again.

I don't mean player search as in find me Eden Hazard, I mean search with all the options like age, position, role, transfer listed, contracts etc.

I've found it in scouting --> all known players. What a bizarre change to make...

Oh yeah. There's a few weird changes like that.

dc89

FF - we never getting this game. It's impossible for development to finish. Kojima said they're still doing the damn voice work.

B0nXuNeCAAAGNW4.jpg

As much as I'm excited for Sunset Overdrive and I do think the style being different is a good thing, Destiny was much more important.

Big sales(?), reviews weren't great and a lot of people that I've seen haven't really enjoyed it so much... hopefully it won't mean publishers go all in on this online only MMO-lite stuff, because they will cost a lot and I think most will do absolutely shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
THFC XI:
Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Capoue, Dembele; Kane, Lamela, Townsend; Adebayor.

Subs:
Vorm, Chiriches, Stambouli, Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen, Soldado

Paulinho not even in the squad lol

Hixx

I can't wait for SO tbh.

Looks like a game you can just switch off and get into a flow with. And it looks beautiful, too.

Scum

THFC XI:
Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Capoue, Dembele; Kane, Lamela, Townsend; Adebayor.

Subs:
Vorm, Chiriches, Stambouli, Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen, Soldado

Paulinho not even in the squad lol

You're sending him back, right?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You're sending him back, right?

If it were up to me he would have been sent into space after the WC. At least Poch has sized him up now. When you think that Mason and Bentaleb aren't even on the bench, you realise that we have no use for a donkey like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom