• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Fuck el clasico.

R. Madrid 2 - 2 Barcelona
Ronaldo, Benzema
Messi, Neymar

Mascherano, Ramos or Pepe to get sent off for sparking a mass brawl.

Wilbur

Banned
Referee's been utterly dross in the 20 mins of this Sunderland game. Lost his composure, doesn't know what he's doing anymore

Blablurn

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

YYnTWjy.png

Zabojnik

I think I am the only person who genuinely rates Allegri :(

My main gripe with Allegri is that he is failing at the thing he was supposed to do. Make the switch to 4-3-3, that is. And it's not just something the fans demand(ed), it's what he himself said during the summer. Instead, he took Conte's Juve and is now perfectly okay with playing with 3-5-2, because that's what worked in Italy for the past three years. Now, nobody expected or expects the switch to happen instantly. But so far it's looking like it's not happening at all. I don't know if it's something Allegri is struggling with or if it's something the club is imposing for fear of fucking up a well-oiled machine. Knowing Allegri and his yesman ways, I suspect it's the latter. I guess it'll take another failed CL campaign for everybody to realize that in Europe at least we need more speed and a more attacking / daring approach. The funny thing is we already have the players for it. Why the fuck should we be afraid of playing with three offensive-minded players when we have Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba in the midfield, plus someone like Lichtsteiner??? It makes no fucking sense.

L1NETT

birmingham are fucking shambolic hahahahahaha

4 down at home to Bournemouth

Unless Rowett performs miracles how can this shower not get relegated

jts

...hate me...
The biggest league match in football is upon us.

30 minutes to go.

Praised be jeebus.

#halalmadrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom