• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

UdX5pkd.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My main gripe with Allegri is that he is failing at the thing he was supposed to do. Make the switch to 4-3-3, that is. And it's not just something the fans demand(ed), it's what he himself said during the summer. Instead, he took Conte's Juve and is now perfectly okay with playing with 3-5-2, because that's what worked in Italy for the past three years. Now, nobody expected or expects the switch to happen instantly. But so far it's looking like it's not happening at all. I don't know if it's something Allegri is struggling with or if it's something the club is imposing for fear of fucking up a well-oiled machine. Knowing Allegri and his yesman ways, I suspect it's the latter. I guess it'll take another failed CL campaign for everybody to realize that in Europe at least we need more speed and a more attacking / daring approach. The funny thing is we already have the players for it. Why the fuck should we be afraid of playing with three offensive-minded players when we have Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba in the midfield, plus someone like Lichtsteiner??? It makes no fucking sense.
he switched to a different formation in the second half and we played x3 better SURPRISE SURPRISERIOEPWR$#@LK%N#$LKN%#$LK%N

i dont think its a good move starting suarez, even though pedro has been shit how much is suarez going to track back because messi/neymar hardly do it + alves is going to be bombing down the wing like always to provide width especially because alba isnt playing so the get out ball is going to be on the right flank.

My main gripe with Allegri is that he is failing at the thing he was supposed to do. Make the switch to 4-3-3, that is. And it's not just something the fans demand(ed), it's what he himself said during the summer. Instead, he took Conte's Juve and is now perfectly okay with playing with 3-5-2, because that's what worked in Italy for the past three years. Now, nobody expected or expects the switch to happen instantly. But so far it's looking like it's not happening at all. I don't know if it's something Allegri is struggling with or if it's something the club is imposing for fear of fucking up a well-oiled machine. Knowing Allegri and his yesman ways, I suspect it's the latter. I guess it'll take another failed CL campaign for everybody to realize that in Europe at least we need more speed and a more attacking / daring approach. The funny thing is we already the players for it. Why the fuck should we be afraid of playing with three offensive-minded players when we have Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba in the midfield, plus someone like Lichtsteiner??? It makes no fucking sense.

Valid points, but Imagine if Allegri changed to 4-3-3 and Juve struggled initially, everyone would be calling for his head and asking why he changed what had been working. he already came in under a lot of suspicion and I can't really blame him for sticking what is working while potentially working on a 4-3-3 in training. Then if Juve win the scudetto he will have a stronger position to make the necessary changes.

Pennywise

I told you Bundesliga know how to beat BVB and Hannover is no wild card. But true ref was below shit.

Come on, until the goal we played fine (except for Miki who was legit shit and Gündogan, he is an exception though) and created a dozen of chances we should have used.

After the goal it was a disaster and the team was as scared as Özil when he watches Ghostbusters.

Fucking hell, have you seen that "offside" from Reus ?
How fucking bad can a linesman be ?
It's not even amateur level...

Hixx

I think we'll be alright when Giak and Alvarez are back. Buckley and Gomez just aren't good enough but Gus should have known this.

Blablurn

Come on, until the goal we played fine (except for Miki who was legit shit and Gündogan, he is an exception though) and created a dozen of chances we should have used.

After the goal it was a disaster and the team was as scared as Özil when he watches Ghostbusters.

Fucking hell, have you seen that "offside" from Reus ?
How fucking bad can a linesman be ?
It's not even amateur level...

Yep. Dortmund should have won this game 4:0 easily. They are reeeeally unlucky these days.

Pennywise

two of their best players

look at liverpool without suarez

That isn't comparable.

Sure with Lewandowski we would have won more matches, but the problem itself is bigger.
No self esteem, a couple of players who came back from a long injury, alot of players who're far away from they're top form.

And last but not least, no fucking time to adjust things.
With the CL, we don't have time to train properly and get together properly.

Many of our players missed the preseason camp and so on, it's really hurting us...

also strange how dortmund is really good in UCL yet so shit in the BL at the moment
galastasaray, arsenal and anderlecht are not worse then hamburg, hannover or mainz
That isn't comparable.

Sure with Lewandowski we would have won more matches, but the problem itself is bigger.
No self esteem, a couple of players who came back from a long injury, alot of players who're far away from they're top form.

And last but not least, no fucking time to adjust things.
With the CL, we don't have time to train properly and get together properly.

Many of our players missed the preseason camp and so on, it's really hurting us...

same for bayern though

Eh, who cares really. We're not gonna finish on a good place in the league this season, anyway.

So, now it's up to us to win the CL. Or to be lucky enough to avoid Bayern in the DFB cup until the final to make it to the Europa League lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom