• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

ronaldo runs like he's got a carrot in has ass that he doesn't want to break.

"to play this well without Gareth Bale"

British commentators fucking love fellating every and any british player like they're the difference in any team they play with.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Great game by Real today. It shows that the team is not depending on Ronaldo, which was bad today. Best players were Benzema, Marcelo, James and Modric.

Dark Rider

FT 3-1 :)

We dictated the pace, the midfield and possession when we wanted to
And when we got the result we wanted we left the ball to them and sat back while rendering everything they do useless.

Devastating performance from RM, could have been more, but could have been a different story if Messi converted one of those two sitters by his standards at 1-0

Tubie

I really would never have expected a win like this. Barcelona pretty much just gave up after the penalty.

I'm amazed no other team in La Liga were able to score a goal against this Barcelona.

E8xKLZw.png

La Liga esta muy viva!

Vamos Atleti!

Linius

Frustrating game to watch. You know the passing needs to be better than this when you play against Madrid with their sharp counter attacks. We just handed them goal scoring opportunities.

A loss at the Bernabeu is no shame though, I already posted I didn't really expect a win and hoped for a point. Now we can continue winning the league again.

MPW

ronaldo runs like he's got a carrot in has ass that he doesn't want to break.

"to play this well without Gareth Bale"

British commentators fucking love fellating every and any british player like they're the difference in any team they play with.

lol doesn't surprise me

when madrid won cl all they talked about is bale bale bale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom