• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Real Madrid man.. If madrid beat you, I dedicate suarez' hat trick in the clasico to Liverpool bros.

I can't wait until we take these fools back to reality and thrash them 5-0 again this weekend.

Gonna do it for Liverpool.

u wot m8

qh8VVeJ.png

dPrJaGc.png

Super happy about today's win, what a show of dominance. It brings us 1 point of the top, I'm happy hour Carlo has managed to find that balance after the bad start.

Hala Madrid!

Isco was my motm, what a performance.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Busquets Pique Iniesta Xavi terrible.

They were part of the best team in history but these players at the level the the sport is being played now are useless. It was sad to see Isco overtake Iniesta in the play before the 3rd goal.

Lol.

Dat post match overreaction.

Busquets just came back from injuy
You cant play him in a 433 with a pacy counter team like Real But yeah I still don't rate him period he doesnt have Xavi martinez physicality doesn't have an engine to cover large distances fast and he in a midfield that doesn't have legs is suicide. Admittedly I pick on Busquets because he was never better that toure and isn't better the masch and barca are more one dimensional for it.

Barca's problem was that the midfield slowed things down on the counter. So much space in front of them to attack Madrid's defense and instead opted to walk their way up the pitch allowing Madrid to organize their defense. Amazing how many times that happened.

pulga

Banned
I miss you MadridGAF <3

COMO NO TE VOY A QUERER

COMO NO TE VOY A QUERER

SI SOMOS CAMPEONES DE EUROPA POR DECIMA VEZ!!!!

longdi

Banned
Busquets Pique Iniesta Xavi terrible.

They were part of the best team in history but these players at the level the the sport is being played now are useless. It was sad to see Isco overtake Iniesta in the play before the 3rd goal.

And Alves too!

I thought Luis Enrique was brought in to change things, but he played the same players and style that got FCB thrashed by BM.

This time last season West Ham were 15th in the league. This season after as many games we are 4th.

Feels good. We should not have to worry about relegation this year if the effort continues.

I hope we can keep hold of Song and Jenkinson and jettison Nolan and Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom