• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolkir

B0z2lQ6CUAI43s9.png:large

Carletto hickey.

jts

...hate me...
Real's midfield won't hold they said.

Barcelona haven't conceded a single goal they said.

Halaaaaaa Ronaldoooooo

Wilbur

Banned
Frustrating game to watch. You know the passing needs to be better than this when you play against Madrid with their sharp counter attacks. We just handed them goal scoring opportunities.

A loss at the Bernabeu is no shame though, I already posted I didn't really expect a win and hoped for a point. Now we can continue winning the league again.

two team cunt

Dark Rider

We should play the Castilla on wednesday against Cornella, Zidane couching and all
Then play our B team next saturday against Granada
Then on tuesday we play our A team and go all out in Liverpool match

Carlo please do it.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
My bad. He is from Barcelona's system, nonetheless.

Not even that, played for Sporting de Gijon for a few years, then Real Madrid for FIVE years, then Barca.

Barca hadnt conceded a goal and pretty much stomped every team up till now, losing to Real Madrid when we play like this is not the coaches fault.

Real Madrid is just better :)

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Well that sucked.

For these big matches Masch has to start instead of Busquets, ditto Rakitic, Mathieu at CB instead of LB. There's no fixing Pique, he was done last season. Best we can do on that end is roll the dice with Vermaelen if he's ever healthy. Suarez will fit eventually.

Tubie

We should play the Castilla on wednesday against Cornella, Zidane couching and all
Then play our B team next saturday against Granada
Then on tuesday we play our A team and go all out in Liverpool match

Carlo please do it.

Yea some of the starting players really need to rest.

Linius

are you not allowed to watch tv while you're having dinner?

We don't have Sport 1 m8

We usually watch Ajax during dinner if they play at 6:30 on saturdays. Or during the lunch when they play 12:30 on sundays. I actually always Ajax with the family.

Linius

I thought you specifically told your mum you'd be watching El Clásico.

Haha, I did. But then I decided to go running and I went away a little late. Was actually my own fault. Then my phone buzzed whilst eating and I saw Neymar scored. That burger tasted good at that specific moment.

Lol.

Dat post match overreaction.

Busquets just came back from injury and was ok, he is still the best in that position. With alves running up and getting barely any support from Xavi/iniesta, against a team like real Madrid, what did you guys expect.

Expected you to win against a team like Madrid...

bud

Lol.

Dat post match overreaction.

Busquets just came back from injury and was ok, he is still the best in that position. With alves running up and getting barely any support from Xavi/iniesta, against a team like real Madrid, what did you guys expect.

busquets has no pace period, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom