• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Anyone watched that new Constantine TV show? Not read the comics (not into comics in general) but it seems to have an interesting premise.

Hixx

I haven't used my phone since about half three, so no, I haven't left whatsapp.

Though I really should, sick of waking up and having my phone be slow as shit while it notifies me that there's 600 new anus pics.

Linius

Though I really should, sick of waking up and having my phone be slow as shit while it notifies me that there's 600 new anus pics.

You literally just left m8

Hixx

wtzgU.gif

I don't even know how. I tried to once because of it making my phone slow but all it did was delete the messages but didn't leave
l1x61OA.png

3Sixty

m8 who has notifications on that fucking group.

low dem tings

L1NETT

How much better would Arsenal be with Alex Dimitri Song Billong?

Well most competent holding midfielders would be better than The spanish waiter and wee Flamini who looks like that dickhead at school who just used to go for the shins in playground footy

That said Song has the positional ability of an obese guinea pig

Just seen the Aguero stomp. Deary me, so stupid, so violent... but he won't get pulled up on it so we'll have to wait until he breaks someone leg doing it.

El Topo

It's probably a sign of getting old, but gaming just take too much time. I'm trying to finish the Witcher, but it just goes on and on and on.

El Topo

Isn't the first one boring? so I've heard

Big, empty areas that you have to walk through all the time, boring (repetitive) quests, lame fighting system, bland music, it's honestly not that good. Nonetheless it would still be fairly entertaining, if it didn't just drag on that much. Everything just takes so long. I don't even really play, I just let my character walk to a place, press the left mouse button until everything is dead, then walk back.

I honestly can't fathom how this game got a Metacritic score of 86. At all. Unless they all stopped early into the second chapter.

Big, empty areas that you have to walk through all the time, boring (repetitive) quests, lame fighting system, bland music, it's honestly not that good. Nonetheless it would still be fairly entertaining, if it didn't just drag on that much. Everything just takes so long. I don't even really play, I just let my character walk to a place, press the left mouse button until everything is dead, then walk back.

I honestly can't fathom how this game got a Metacritic score of 86. At all. Unless they all stopped early into the second chapter.

So it has nothing to do with being old, it's just not a great game :p

Maybe. I'm in that weird spot where I don't want to keep playing, but I'm already so far into the game that it's not worth to stop now.

I felt the same way about Pikmin 3, the last few missions were atrociously boring but I didn't want to stop since I had already spent 10 hours in the game and had an hour or so left.

Hixx

Didn't Sunderland buy that enormous slender loris from City? Maybe he'll get a chance.

He's fucking shit though. Like Mannone has had two awful games but it still not a no-brainer to bring in Pantilimon. Poyet will do it though, he backed himself into a corner with his comments after Southampton.

Clegg

Maybe. I'm in that weird spot where I don't want to keep playing, but I'm already so far into the game that it's not worth to stop now.
The story for Witcher was very good. Agree that the game itself wasn't that great.

The Witcher 2 is genuinely great tho. Has the gameplay and story that makes it one if the bet games of last gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom