• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

What's to celebrate, will probably be the other way around next week. All teams dropping points like flies, except for Chelsea :(
probably, but every little helps at the end of the season

i'm not celebrating, just satisfied for a brief moment

let me have that please

@FM knobends, does it take real rivalries into account? Like, is it harder for Liverpool to buy a player from Man Utd than it is to buy from Sevilla or someone?

Also, do English players triple in value when they get a cap?

Wilbur

Banned
@FM knobends, does it take real rivalries into account? Like, is it harder for Liverpool to buy a player from Man Utd than it is to buy from Sevilla or someone?

Yeah it is harder. You need to throw more money at them for sure.

On the subject of FM, how do I download the beta guys

English players in general are way too fucking expensive, and yeah, there's certainly clubs that just downright refuses to sell to each other.

Yeah it is harder. You need to throw more money at them for sure.

On the subject of FM, how do I download the beta guys

Do you have the game pre ordered? It should happen by itself through steam..

Blablurn

English players in general are way too fucking expensive, and yeah, there's certainly clubs that just downright refuses to sell to each other.

Fuck Dortmund. Unlike real life they have some pride in FM haha. they never wanna sell their players to me.

Wilbur

Banned

I don't. Will do that now (where is the cheapest I can get it pls I'm poor)

Spurs
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

I don't. Will do that now (where is the cheapest I can get it pls I'm poor)

Dunno, ask Quiche is my default answer, he probably knows some shady Russian key site.

Wait what the fuck happened there?

Was over the backline haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom