• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think you'll find Ricky Lambert has the best story in the industry
10/10.

Which is 3 points more than TLoU
That Palermo 10 men in your own box strategy always fucks up at some point. Mostly due to the defense being SHIT.

He's more of an assasin creed sequel. Kind of meh, but lots of people still like him.
Good joke but disappointing opinion. Thought you were one of the good guys who appreciated him
He is Italian, no one cares. The only Italians that anyone has ever cared about in my lifetime are Baggio, Maldini and Del Piero. Everyone else has been fucked over.
They (used to) like Buffon too!

Linius

This fucking page god dammit

cflyH9I.gif

It's only missing teletext

EDIT

Damn it

Wilbur

Banned
It is true, Pirlo was one of the best players in the 00s and then he outplays England in 12 and everyone in England raves about him like he is a 22 y.o prospect.

Well, no.

A) because he was still putting in performances of that quality at his age and at that stage.

B) you didn't state that you meant British media, in which case: why? There's plenty that think Nesta, Pirlo, Buffon, Totti are some of the best players who ever lived, and yet because the English media apparently don't care (which is kinda wrong, considering just how much praise you could find for them if you bothered looking), that matters?

How many French players have the English media loved? Henry, Zidane... Who else?

Germans? Muller, Klinsmann, Lahm recently...

Why would the English media care (or rather, write/talk about) foreign players that play in other countries? It's of very little importance, relevance or interest to the majority of their audiences, hence why they don't do it.

Well, no.

A) because he was still putting in performances of that quality at his age and at that stage.

B) you didn't state that you meant British media, in which case: why? There's plenty that think Nesta, Pirlo, Buffon, Totti are some of the best players who ever lived, and yet because the English media apparently don't care (which is kinda wrong, considering just how much praise you could find for them if you bothered looking), that matters?

How many French players have the English media loved? Henry, Zidane... Who else?

Germans? Muller, Klinsmann, Lahm recently...

Why would the English media care (or rather, write/talk about) foreign players that play in other countries? It's of very little importance, relevance or interest to the majority of their audiences, hence why they don't do it.

No, the British media really don't rate Italians. Every world cup and Euro's was always the same when it came to talking about Italians, not really a top player, why is he still playing in Italy etc. They only start to rate a player when he turns 30 and still dominates against English opposition. I had seen and read about it my whole time living in England.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did we test Asamoah for Ebola? He's not even running and he looks depressed, like he's hiding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom