• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Reminds me of playing at school and everyone then turning around going "naa bruv we aint started yet innit"

EDIT: conceded about 6 seconds into the second half.

EDIT 2: yay no costa. We shall only be slightly abused like a dogs toy, rather than torn to shreds.

Hixx

He can't even run in a straight line with the ball and they let him score after 6 seconds.

God I love football sometimes.

LOL Spurs

Why are we laughing?

N5L5v95.gif

inky

^ OK, that's funny. LOL Spurs.

No Falcon... LVG probably kicked him in training so he could keep starting RVP ;(

LOL

stop playing against scrubs

Chelsea - 3
United - 0

Scrub league is my home

I honestly don't know how he made 5k gold, but ended up with just a Vanguard. He either dropped something, or was using loads of consumables I'm guessing

Either way, I'm the GOAT scrub, and don;t have much interest in getting better tbh :p

Haven't got the attention-span or energy to get good at Dota

Scum

Scrub league is my home

I honestly don't know how he made 5k gold, but ended up with just a Vanguard. He either dropped something, or was using loads of consumables I'm guessing

Either way, I'm the GOAT scrub, and don;t have much interest in getting better tbh :p

Haven't got the attention-span or energy to get good at Dota

tumblr_lo0ng4vdgX1qbohddo1_r1_250.gif

Hixx

I hate that. Fucking indies thinking hard games are fun. It's the same with those Dark Souls puppets.

I just want easy gameplay.

Stealth in games is the worst.

I didn't mean it was hard.

I meant it is apparently better for the game systems if you die a lot. I died like 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom