• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

vXWLfIh.png

YES!

Falcao

Falcon is gonna rot away on the bench and get 15 minutes. I can't get excited anymore.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 1m1 minute ago
Villa couple arguing in the away end. Woman finally storms out, leading to QPR chants of “where’s your missus gone?”

amazing.

Has anyone imported stuff from Amazon US to any other country (specifically the UK) before? Any customs tax? Reason I'm asking because B:TAS vol 3 and 4 haven't come out in the UK.

Has anyone imported stuff from Amazon US to any other country (specifically the UK) before? Any customs tax? Reason I'm asking because B:TAS vol 3 and 4 haven't come out in the UK.

Kyoufu got his PS4 from there and when you put the stuff in the basket it will tell you how much it is with customs already added to it.

Fintan

I got some DVD's years ago, and I don't remember there being customs. That was in Ireland, but I'm guessing the UK probably is not that different?

Clegg

I'm not a massive fan of Rooney. He has declined quite a bit as a player and I'd hoped that Mata could take his place, but it's quite obvious that Rooney is still important to the team. We miss his directness when he's not playing. Has a woeful first touch, is a poor short passer of the ball, lacks speed and fitness yet is still vital.

Christ

Elchele

you can import certain items, they will tell you in the check out when you put your address to know if the item is available to ship to UK or wherever. They will also tell you the shipping and custom tax.

I tried to buy a Moto G that way. The custom tax was 90% the price of the phone :lol

I'm not a massive fan of Rooney. He has declined quite a bit as a player and I'd hoped that Mata could take his place, but it's quite obvious that Rooney is still important to the team. We miss his directness when he's not playing. Has a woeful first touch, is a poor short passer of the ball, lacks speed and fitness yet is still vital.

Christ

He can shoot better than Mata based on last few games.

Yen

Put a £5 bid for the first 50 issues of Transmetropolitan on ebay last week, forgot all about it, and while I was in the library studying someone outbid me by 50p :/

RiggyRob

I think customs charges are added automatically like international shipping - I remember ordering the original series of Fullmetal Alchemist (split into two parts) and the converted price came to about $50 / £30 in total, which was the same price as Brotherhood but of course the original series isn't available on Amazon UK.

Scum

Do you have Amazon Prime? You can watch Seasons 1-4 on Amazon Prime Video.

I have done Amazon US to India

When I was moving here, ordered a bunch of things I wanted but couldn't carry with me. Everything arrived in proper condition.

Amazon will give shipping and estimated customs duty. And they are good enough to reimburse custom duty on bunch of my things when actual charge was less than their estimate.

Got back like 90 bucks that way

United staff costs currently £215m. £8m of that is for Ed and his chums. Frightening escalation in the wage bill over the past couple of years.

£118m paid in transfer fees this summer with possibly £17m more to be paid in variables. £135m for this summers transfers then.

Looks like the club dipped into bank facility to fund it.

United staff costs currently £215m. £8m of that is for Ed and his chums. Frightening escalation in the wage bill over the past couple of years.

£118m paid in transfer fees this summer with possibly £17m more to be paid in variables. £135m for this summers transfers then.

Looks like the club dipped into bank facility to fund it.

wow

What's our player's wage bill from that?

Kyoufu got his PS4 from there and when you put the stuff in the basket it will tell you how much it is with customs already added to it.

I got some DVD's years ago, and I don't remember there being customs. That was in Ireland, but I'm guessing the UK probably is not that different?

you can import certain items, they will tell you in the check out when you put your address to know if the item is available to ship to UK or wherever. They will also tell you the shipping and custom tax.

I tried to buy a Moto G that way. The custom tax was 90% the price of the phone :lol

If it's an issue just use eBay.

I think customs charges are added automatically like international shipping - I remember ordering the original series of Fullmetal Alchemist (split into two parts) and the converted price came to about $50 / £30 in total, which was the same price as Brotherhood but of course the original series isn't available on Amazon UK.

Do you have Amazon Prime? You can watch Seasons 1-4 on Amazon Prime Video.

I have done Amazon US to India

When I was moving here, ordered a bunch of things I wanted but couldn't carry with me. Everything arrived in proper condition.

Amazon will give shipping and estimated customs duty. And they are good enough to reimburse custom duty on bunch of my things when actual charge was less than their estimate.

Got back like 90 bucks that way

@Scum, no, I cancelled it a while ago actually :/. just too expensive and the 1-day shipping was probably the only thing that I'd miss

Thanks to all, will order on Friday then as that's when I get paid :p

looks like they will play on my region 2 players too despite being NSTC

Carbonox

Just decided to start RE6. QVTs might have been a 'cool' novelty in RE4 but holy shitfest they went overboard with it in RE6.

Resident Evil 6 is just a depressingly shit game overall. The first trailers showed so much promise and then Capcom mugged us off. I don't think they're able to make a good game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom