• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fucking boring thats what i call it

You mean he stopped posting so often :p

iUHqBc1HhjCYx.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Someone here is from Aldershot iirc

they got Pompey

dat Hampshire derby

That would be me. I recently moved here though so don't give a shit :lol. I have a fleeting support for where I moved to when I was younger, Farnborough. They just are in so much shit financially but our owner is also our manager. He has said multiple times he wants to sell the club but he will only agree if he can continue being manager and so many people have pulled out at that point. Every week now we let go of about 4/5 players and bring in another 4/5. Hard to keep track off it so I just stopped caring and just check how they are doing every so often! Got knocked out in the 3rd Qualifying round. Don't think we've got to the first round since they drew Arsenal that one time.

Randdalf

I missed it, what did he say?

Basically said that Pochettino needs to change the mentality at the club. He showed some clips of Newcastle doing that same kick off (boot it down the wing) they did for their first goal in loads of other games before last weekend, but Tottenham seemed to have no idea it was coming.

Essentially, "Lads, it's Tottenham."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Neville's absolutely right, this southern softies shit has been happening for half a century, it's a culture within the club.

I trust Pochettino to sort it out in time, our squad isn't as young and hungry as Southampton's was so it will take longer to drill these things into the players, but I know he understands what is wrong. A bunch of Spurs fans are spouting the usual Jamie Redknapp garbage of 'go back to 442' but they don't understand the basic problem. That Newcastle equaliser would have happened regardless.

Main reason we're nicer to eachother now is that none of us Premfaces aside from Chelsea fans and 3Sixty/Bootay has a leg to stand on when it comes to initiating banter :p

L1NETT

Southampton have only been in the top league for 2 years. I really don't know.

Liverpool should be one of them though ;)

what about the decade or so they were in the premier league before that

do they not count

as for your question.....it was SLH in around 2009 (pls don't kill me 360)

It's pompey you dolt

phahahahah Vlaar getting done by Zamora. Decent finish

Lol mate. Southampton have spent more time in the prem in my life time than out of it!

Its Portsmouth anyway. A rivalry that far transcends football.

Well it's not that long ago they were in the premier league.

I remember them being in it 2005 right?, but that time I was in college in US and watching PL games was basically impossible. I just followed United results online :)

I didn't really start following and watching games more regularly till 4-5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom