• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

because the general public are morons and would rather watch people baking or fucking the only way is Chelsea shore or whatever shite gets stuck on the box

And @yurt. Not really fussed by the american version. Good luck topping the way it looks, the music, most of the acting. Ain't gonna be able to recreate that.

Oh and episode 3 of series 1? Yeah, they ain't doing that in a MILLION years. Those who have seen it know what i'm blabbin on bout

Crying.gif

Yen

David Conn ‏@david_conn
Hillsborough Inquest: Mansfield QC pushing Insp Sykes: "complete nonsense" to describe fans as "stupid drunk" at 2pm. Sykes maintaining it

David Conn @david_conn
Hillsborough: Mansfield QC put to Insp Sykes there is no evidence, from any police, club, CCTV, BBC or other camera which show drunkenness.

David Conn @david_conn
Hillsborough Inquest: Insp Sykes has said that he briefed the Conservative MP Irvine Patnick night of disaster, alleging fan misbehaviour.

David Conn @david_conn
Hillsborough Inquest: Insp Sykes has said he knew his fan behaviour allegations were going to the "highest level:" the PM Margaret Thatcher.

L1NETT

I think Steve Bould might get a game soon

him and Wenger at centre half

old Arsene would probably get done for pushing at corners though

the sneaky french fuck

Wilbur

Banned
wishing injuries - classy bro

If there is to be an injury I mean.

Not that I give a fuck if Koscielny is missing three weeks of work while getting paid hundreds of thousand pounds, it can only help us in our quest for top four. Sorry m8. I gotta look after my own.

In fact, I almost went back and edited my post to say 'hopefully chambers, if there is to be one', but I didn't think any melts would bother reacting

and lo

Blablurn

I found the perfect job for me. A radio station is looking for a German editor in Beijing. I need this job so much. Right now I'm tying to deliver the best job application I've ever done. I need this. I combine everything they want. Editorial experience and Chinese background (with a degree as the foundation). I need this.

Blablurn

ur welcome

Bla that sounds great. Go for it. Don't be little dick Neville.

:lol

I think I wrote the perfect job application. Still waiting for my new CV photo. Thanks to Jack_cw for helping me out.

They ask for a lil recording where I deliver some news. I still wonder how I shall do this.

England's got San Marino?

lol the Brits always get such stupid easy qualifying groups.

Read up on the new qualification system pls

Everyone has an easy group now. In fact, having just one good team in the group in Switzerland perhaps means we have one of the tougher groups

Pennywise

See Wilbert, people are willed to sacrifice something.
You should do the same to get a PS4.
Just making some chicken isn't enough.

:lol

I think I wrote the perfect job application. Still waiting for my new CV photo. Thanks to Jack_cw for helping me out.

They ask for a lil recording where I deliver some news. I still wonder how I shall do this.

I was about to ask this, you're already to shy to use your headset when your footygaf mates are on, how should you deliever news ?

To be more serious, you should practice it with different persons, you'll get different perspectives and so on.

Blablurn

See Wilbert, people are willed to sacrifice something.
You should do the same to get a PS4.
Just making some chicken isn't enough.

I was about to ask this, you're already to shy to use your headset when your footygaf mates are on, how should you deliever news ?

To be more serious, you should practice it with different persons, you'll get different perspectives and so on.

I'm not shy. I just didnt want to :p

Pennywise

I'm not shy. I just didnt want to :p

Ah I thought "my batteries need to recharge" was it :p
Anyway, you should seriously get some practice on that field.
Go around some local radio stations and ask for advice and that stuff.

It's really necessary to get a feeling for it.

Good luck Bla.

It feels like footy GAF are all growing up together.

Jeff got really old and can't use computer anymore.

People got jobs and went to uni.

Soon Lloyd will sign up.

Wilbur

Banned
Lloyd will never communicate with anyone from this place. Ever. I will make it my life's mission to ensure he doesn't end up like Wooden's personal little Joffrey.

Blablurn

Ah I thought "my batteries need to recharge" was it :p
Anyway, you should seriously get some practice on that field.
Go around some local radio stations and ask for advice and that stuff.

It's really necessary to get a feeling for it.

yep you're right

Good luck Bla.

It feels like footy GAF are all growing up together.

That kinda motivates me. Seems like a couple of Footy GAFers got some jobs recently. Even though I'm a lazy bastard I don't wanna get left behind. Still looking for something every day.

Wilbur

Banned
Lightning please stop. Chambers has been lucky not to get sent off in every fucking game.

I miss Jeff

I miss Messi

I miss old Football GAF.

Messi's still alive. He posts in whatsapp about once a week about news that happened a month ago. The new DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom