• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wellbeck your strike rate is not an opinion, its fact

Lightning

Banned
Well he opted for Ozil over Cesc so he's not exactly coming out smelling of roses here.
You forget who made Cesc into the player he is and how Cesc betrayed and stab him in the back in forcing his departure in the manner he did. That would have hurt Wenger.

Scum

Well he opted for Ozil over Cesc so he's not exactly coming out smelling of roses here.

Clyne's in the squad because Southampton are 2nd in the league. No worries though, 3Sixty. You can watch Chambers give away a pelanty.

Going to The history of Apple Pie gig in a few mins.

My cardigans and scarves are ready!

Bring it on!

Enjoy yourself.

Salvadora

It isn't that scandalous. But Clyne is better and has had a better season. So why would Chambers be starting, do you think?
I've given one of multiple potential reasons above.

Again, it's a match against San Marino.

We don't even know how many minutes he will get.

3Sixty

I don't think the quality of the player is the only factor at work when picking players for the national team.

It's a qualifier against San Marino (and Estonia).

Chambers is 19 and seen as the future for club and country. It's not particularly surprising that they would want to blood him in the team given the circumstances. Sure, he wouldn't even be playing if it wasn't for the Stones injury, right? So he wasn't even first choice. Bit of a much ado about nothing.

Clyne is only 23 its not like hes over the bloody hill.

He is just as likely to be Englands 1st choice RB for the next 10 years as Chambers.

Well if it wasn't for big club politics and bellends like Roy Hodgeson.

3Sixty

Besides the logic of bleeding a player into the team doesn't work when the old fucking senile cunt is playing Jimmy Milner as a fucking CDM.

Scum

Besides the logic of bleeding a player into the team doesn't work when the old fucking senile cunt is playing Jimmy Milner as a fucking CDM.

I would have taken CatterPirlo or Old Man Barry. 4-3-2-1 Christmas Tree, innit. 😒

Salvadora

Clyne is only 23 its not like hes over the bloody hill.

He is just as likely to be Englands 1st choice RB for the next 10 years as Chambers.

Well if it wasn't for big club politics and bellends like Roy Hodgeson.
That 4 years is pretty big in terms of development.

Far be it for me to underplay Woy's incompetence, but there are legitimate reasons why Chambers would play. It certainly doesn't rule out Clyne either coming on or starting the next game. Experimentation too, innit. Milner at CDM could prove to be a Pep-esque tactical masterpiece. Or not. But we'll see.

3Sixty

Forgot how much San Marino love a tackle.

Maybe its better for Woy to sacrifice Chambers for this one.

Well in.

Why are you allowd to catch it, bounce it and catch it again, but not catch it, roll it, and pick it up again?

Hate these matches

1) Avoid Henderson and Sterling injuries
2) Hope Henderson and Sterling play well
3) Hope Rooney plays badly

Fuck the rest

Hixx

I don't think he even caught it, seemed to pat it down. If he caught it, fucked on with it, then dropped it, aye.

Salvadora

Chambers is still very young and he's adapting into a new position and team.

If anything, it would be more strange if he wasn't making mistakes.

Chambers for Ballon D'or.

Lightning

Banned
Chambers is still very young and he's adapting into a new position and team.

If anything, it would be more strange if he wasn't making mistakes.

Chambers for Ballon D'or.
Finally support. You're a legend!

This is irrelevent anyway.

Chambers is shit.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL still starting for England so I got what I wanted.

Even from a purely tactical viewpoint, it makes more sense to play Clyne for his superior attacking ability
Roy wants to keep his clean sheet against San Marino. That's understandable.

Even from a purely tactical viewpoint, it makes more sense to play Clyne against the likes of San Marino for his superior attacking ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom