• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I found the perfect job for me. A radio station is looking for a German editor in Beijing. I need this job so much. Right now I'm tying to deliver the best job application I've ever done. I need this. I combine everything they want. Editorial experience and Chinese background (with a degree as the foundation). I need this.

radio station? is that still a thing?

Elchele

BzgQ6VdIUAABPMy.jpg

He's back.

BzgQ6F-IQAAGEfp.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
FFXIII steam thread is hilarious.
The moment it's confirmed it's locked at 720p. Amazing.

i though everyone knows ff13 is shit, what is everyone so worked up about

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
SE are just....terrible. I have no confidence in them anymore. Lawd help Kingdom Hearts 3.

I trust Nomura, he's more or less the only person on SE I think can make good games anymore.

Scum

Is Clyne starting?

FFXIII steam thread is hilarious.
The moment it's confirmed it's locked at 720p. Amazing.

This week on gamingside has been glorious. Just needs a bit of good news from a publisher or developer that's hated, and then I watch them all commit sudoku.

Lightning

Banned
Chambers loooooooooooool

Wasn't even in the original squad.

Fuck me Roy.
That was so that he definitely played. As soon as he came into the seniors he was always playing. Southgate said as much in an interview.

I mean what's better for Shaw? That he plays for the under 21's or sits on the bench for the seniors? Waste of time calling Chambers into the senior team not to play him.

Salvadora

I don't see Chambers' inclusion in the English team as that scandalous, really.

Quite the storm in a teacup from a few here.

Salvadora

It's because he is considerably worse than Clyne.

Rather simple really.
I don't think the quality of the player is the only factor at work when picking players for the national team.

It's a qualifier against San Marino (and Estonia).

Chambers is 19 and seen as the future for club and country. It's not particularly surprising that they would want to blood him in the team given the circumstances. Sure, he wouldn't even be playing if it wasn't for the Stones injury, right? So he wasn't even first choice. Bit of a much ado about nothing.

dc89

Bzhm0r4CAAEfyrn.jpg:large

I'm gonna move to San Marino and gain nationality. I could get in this team. I have years of experience and naughty football boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom