• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
First Real Madrid and now How I met your mother.
No thanks.

tumblr_m6xc1yzAWK1qfnllzo1_500.gif

but i already admitted it sucks
also ted is the weakest protagonist ive even seen, even worse than ross in being a complete pussy

Well it certainly won't happen until Mourinho is gone, and until United becomes a dominant force again, no way he will go to premier league if he isn't almost guaranteed to win the title. It's Pep after all.

Wilbur

Banned
but i already admitted it sucks
also ted is the weakest protagonist ive even seen, even worse than ross in being a complete pussy

Ross is funny at least. Ted is an annoying, desperate, unfunny, creepy fucking cunt poorly acted by a Xavi lookalike. Jesus Christ, they actually think it's endearing to show him falling in love after every date and continually ruining Robin's relationships.

Fuck him. Fuck him in the ear until he haemorrhages.

Ross is funny at least. Ted is an annoying, desperate, unfunny, creepy fucking cunt poorly acted by a Xavi lookalike. Jesus Christ, they actually think it's endearing to show him falling in love after every date and continually ruining Robin's relationships.

You know who isn't funny at all, after having seen more than 10 episodes with him though? Joey.

Also Phoebe is the terrible, up there competing with the Dexter cast of being the worst.

Wilbur

Banned
You know who isn't funny at all, after having seen more than 10 episodes with him though? Joey.

Also Phoebe is the terrible, up there competing with the Dexter cast of being the worst.

Joey is jokes. Please go watch him on the game show with Donny Osmond. Sensational.

Phoebe is a sociopath.

Cobie Smulders though
p0QHO.gif

She is sensational. I'd pay a hefty sum for a sex tape.

El Topo

I thought during the first two seasons he was fine, but as the show went on...it just got weird (at times).

Meier

Time really moves too fast these days. Fuck me. It's been over 2.5 years since I heard this for the first time. How the fuck is it possible that it's been that long?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVCtbfuDqw

One of the best songs of the past few years (Japandroids - The House that Heaven Built). Honestly would have put money on it having come out only last year.

Cobie Smulders is hot and all, but the real crime was not holding on to Sarah Chalke. That she shares the name as Quiche on scrubs, only makes me climax harder when thinking of her, in her scrubs outfit in the early morning shower.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i think they got lucky they hired Neil Patrick Harris, otherwise himym wouldve been cancelled in the first episode

Bold One

yeah this is true,

actually Barney was the only funny one, Lilly pissed me off and Marshall was 6'4" baby man-child

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
yes lily is a horrible woman but at least you just know shes into that kinky shit.

Wilbur

Banned
30 Rock is good but I get tired of it quite quickly, can't sit there and binge watch it like the others. And Kenneth is an annoying fucking weasel.

Community is annoying as fuck, kind of liked it for the first season, but it became more and more obvious that their whole idea of comedy is just making as many pop culture references as possible in each episode.

Again, just like how i met your mother though, the hot girl is the reason to watch it.

Joel McHale taking the piss out of VGX was the best thing ever though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OGexjaP1U

OLvnnMu.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
parks and recs is probably the best tv comedy still alive, I'd say community too but dan harmon has gone insane and its all gone to shit

El Topo

parks and recs is probably the best tv comedy still alive, I'd say community too but dan harmon has gone insane and its all gone to shit

P&R has Aubrey Plaza and Chris Pratt, it wins by default. Community had some damn great episodes though.

Bold One

Community is annoying as fuck, kind of liked it for the first season, but it became more and more obvious that their whole idea of comedy is just making as many pop culture references as possible in each episode.

Again, just like how i met your mother though, the hot girl is the reason to watch it.

I'll take Community's worst episodes over dross like big bang theory any day

plus I love the style of that high concept comedy because its unique, its a very self aware show, though I put Parks and Rec over overall, episodes like Modern Warfare, Remedial Chaos THeory and Calligraphy can't be touched by anything on television

Batongen

Banned
Oh shit Iplayer down, I think there might be some stressed people at work tomorrow, if it's not fixed by the weekend though I'll pitch in and help the minions in order to get my MOTD.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
P&R has Aubrey Plaza and Chris Pratt, it wins by default. Community had some damn great episodes though.

I hope Tina Fey and Amy Poehler team up and make the ultimate comedic show one day, and invite those 2 for the lead roles.

Joel McHale taking the piss out of VGX was the best thing ever though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OGexjaP1U

OLvnnMu.gif

Alison Brie <3 And the other one, good shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ive watched Community and Alison Brie does nothing, literally, in any episode ive seen

Shes like Anne in Parks, they do nothing, arent funny and offer nothing.

LTWheels

Watch Dracula Untold tonight. It was alright nothing special. Story wise it's pretty much the movie version of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow games.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd bang Rashida and Alison and Gillian Jacobs and Aubrey and Amy Poehler and Tina Fey and Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox

Arnie

Told you, lad. Superb shit. Only two left, devastated.

Spoilers:
Van Alden scene was utterly sensational. Eli was fucking killing me :lol

Aye, that was my favourite bit.

When Al walked back in from his night out. My heart fucking dropped. I knew it was goodnight Brienna. Also, Nucky telling those women he wanted to fuck them gave me some real Va Va Voom for my night out tomorrow. I'm going to try that after seven beers. Point blank. No hiding it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wouldnt have sex with either Anne or Alison, not in their tv roles anyway, they have no personality.

Cola needs some bubble in his drink.

emil pls friends was great until Ross discovered Monica and Chandler

the podcast :lol

Steve: "quickly Karl, what's your earliest memory?"

"Being in my hall with me dog licking me face"

Listened to the 'you never see an old man eating a twix' one the other day, and it made me genuinely sad that I'll probably never listen to anything as funny as the radio shows again.

They're astonishing.

Hixx

I wouldnt have sex with either Anne or Alison, not in their tv roles anyway, they have no personality.

Cola needs some bubble in his drink.

Lets be honest Cola, if this

rashida-jones-e138694nfp7g.jpg

asked "cola pls give me a hump like you're forrest gump" you'd spew forth like a dropped bottle of coke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom