• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

courteney cox was really beautiful in the early seasons of Friends

courteney_cox_karen_hardy_88_0002.jpg

never forget

courteney_cox_cat_woman_C1ClTOi.sized.jpg

Cox looked better in the last few season of Friends than at any point preceding imo

There was definitely a stage around the middle where she looked unhealtily skinny

Wilbur

Banned
I liked the episode where chandler and Monica got engaged and the next season picked up from that moment and chandler was two stone lighter

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Yall are too sex hungry

Id rather someone make me laugh personally and neither are funny.
cola ann isnt funny, but she's hot as fuck and a great friend
also hot
edit: also i imagine shes the kind of gf that sucks you while watching a game just because

GorillaJu

Can't sleep

AGAIN

I don't know your lifestyle obviously but try cutting down time spent in front of a monitor. I sleep much better if I stay away from the computer for a day. Especially games.

Here's what I do to combat insomnia:

1) take a bath about an hour before bed (just like 10 minutes)
2) stretch my back and stomach after the bath when my body is nice and limber
3) sit and meditate (just listen to yourself breath) for 15 minutes

The stretching especially seems to help me.

XCOM

sogood.gif

Turning the PC off from Big Picture Mode without having to get off my arse

sogood.gif

My guys are beasting at the moment, played 4 missions and yet to lose anyone. That will soon go to shit though, already having to make difficult decisions about everything

Linius

On the subject of comedy, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is the best new kid on the block. And Melissa Fumero looks damn fine in it.

On the subject of comedy, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is the best new kid on the block. And Melissa Fumero looks damn fine in it.

I'm one of those idiots who waits for things to come on terrestrial TV/UK Netflix

Waiting longer than I should for Brooklyn Nine-Nine (my favourite sitcom since I started watching Always Sunny probably), and been waiting months for Justified S5. I'm going cold turkey for Raylan

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry for double posting, but Serie A's bosman list this year is INSANE

Buffon
Chiellini
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Giovinco
Nigel de Jong
Ranocchia
Maggio
Vargas
Mexes
Pazzini
Aquilani
Abate
Keita
Jonathan
Neto
Ledesma
Klose (is he retiring? I'm not sure. I think he wants to end his career in Germany or something)

GorillaJu

Sorry for double posting, but Serie A's bosman list this year is INSANE

Buffon
Chiellini
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Giovinco
Nigel de Jong
Ranocchia
Maggio
Vargas
Mexes
Pazzini
Aquilani
Abate
Keita
Jonathan
Neto
Ledesma
Klose (is he retiring? I'm not sure. I think he wants to end his career in Germany or something)

Is Keita the young attacker Keita or the ex-Barça midfielder?

FootballFan

Well it certainly won't happen until Mourinho is gone, and until United becomes a dominant force again, no way he will go to premier league if he isn't almost guaranteed to win the title. It's Pep after all.

16 matches

8 wins Pep
3 wins Mou
5 draws

:)

Mourinho's worst record.

Also his worst loss as a coach was vs Pep.

5-0.

You better be praying night and day that he doesn't join ManUtd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom