• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Chelsea are considering a £24m January transfer window bid for Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, 27, as a replacement for captain John Terry, 33. (Daily Star)

KuGsj.gif

Yeah I'm sure that's just the kind of defender Mou would love.

Scum

Do you reckon blablurn did it?

On one hand It's a bit strange that his inbox doesn't show any PM to him asking why he changed his name. On the other hand I realise I have more important things to worry about like my mental state should we lose to Brighton tonight.

I've braced myself for the worse. We're against a team that's apparently been shite so far this season...

image.php

Az

Has anyone got a summary of last night?

Batongen recalls meeting EviLore at a recent meetup.
So, I decided to attend a LondonGaf meetup which EvilLore was attending (I thought, why the fuck not, got nothing else to do on a Friday). King Moc, were you at the same meetup by any chance?

Without hanging they guy out to dry, he seemed like a nice guy, except that he pulled a Dexter/serial killer/William defoe (Boondock saints) move on the dance floor in one of the night clubs and put his earphones on and started dancing to his own music instead of the club music. Just felt.. weird.

EviLore responds - perms Batongen
I have etymotic earphones that double very well as earplugs (pretty much identically to the earplugs they make). I go clubbing a fair bit and usually wear earplugs to spare my hearing, since a lot of people I know have hearing loss from it, but since I wasn't expecting to hit the club the night of a neogaf meetup I didn't bring regular earplugs with me. I always have earphones on my person while traveling, though, so I broke those out.

Fuck you, though.

Bla asks question.
Regarding Batongen, I wonder who snitched.

EviLore respons to Bla. Changes his name to Snitch
No idea, bro. No idea.

EviLore comment about this whole thing.
I'm pretty sure I was a decent human being to everyone at that London meetup. It really takes a worthless scum-sucking piece of human refuse to attribute Dexter-like serial killer tendencies to someone behind their back (for protecting their already bad tinnitus from some giant-ass ceiling mounted speaker two feet overhead in a dive?), while using their website, even, and participating in live community meetups for their website, when they did not disrespect him in any way.

99% of the NeoGAF members I meet in person are cool people, and usually any issues regarding the site or how I run it or me personally, if they happen to exist, can be hashed out cordially between adults over a beer or five, and we'll have a laugh over any bans or drama that happened on the site. The internet is the internet, and everyone behaves how they will here -- it's all bullshit, by the way -- but real life is a different deal. Generally you don't act like a basement dweller anon dipshit to people you've met in the real world.

As for snitching: there's no such thing as snitching on NeoGAF. There is such a thing as Snitch on NeoGAF, though. G'nite.

Ultimatum responds. Get's banned.
so you banned someone because you're embarrassed

then you renamed blaburn because fuck it

if I mention this in a year or two, will you get embarrassed again and ban me? I need to get clear on the rules

That's about it so far. Will keep my opinion to myself. Love this site way too much.

A lot has been changed since 2010 m8. That was around the time Cruijff swooped in and a revolution started at the club replacing the complete board and reforming the youth academy.

ajax' youth academy is shit.

I talked with Huw Jennings at the youth academy of Fulham, in London, as we watched a group of 10-year-olds train. They were louder and more physically animated than the boys I saw in Amsterdam. “What they do at Ajax is a little rote for my taste,” Jennings said. “We are more apt to let the game be the teacher.”

This kills me.

England really needs to learn to control the weather.

Chelsea are considering a £24m January transfer window bid for Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, 27, as a replacement for captain John Terry, 33. (Daily Star)

KuGsj.gif

Yeah I'm sure that's just the kind of defender Mou would love.

LOL.

We were linked with fucking Alves for free as well. We're not going to replace one of the best defenders in the world and our club captain with that turd from Barcelona.

I have no idea who will replace JT, but it wont be fucking Pique.

LAM09

LOL.

We were linked with fucking Alves for free as well. We're not going to replace one of the best defenders in the world and our club captain with that turd from Barcelona.

I have no idea who will replace JT, but it wont be fucking Pique.

Barca aren't the team to be buying defenders from.

Hixx

snitch

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

evilore if you're reading this batongen suggested this thread title I think it should be removed.

LAM09

I dont think we should be signing many players from them to be honest. Cesc has come good, but hes PL bred.

I still think we will go for Stones as our next CB

I agree. Cesc knew the Prem inside out, and he was someone we needed. Our next CB should be a regular in the Prem, and Stones could be a good choice.

Top Bottom