• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

bud23

Well, I need a new avatar.

Could you guys Photoshop Homer in a Bayern shirt

250px-134.jpg

and place this image on the TV screen?

bayern-munich-lose-to-chelsea.jpg

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day.

Gareth Bale could be available to Manchester United for £90m as Real Madrid team-mate Isco's impressive recent form has edged the 25-year-old Welshman out of the first XI. United attempted to buy Bale when the attacker left Tottenham for the Bernabeu in a record £85m move in 2013. (Daily Star)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I do feel there is a big chance Real would sell Bale to United. They are a fundamentally stupid club so when I read these crazy articles saying the fans want Isco to play instead, it doesn't surprise me.

The thought of him scoring against us makes me want to puke.

KidJr

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I know I saw the same thing on my twitter feed and almost laughed in my office.

I'm laughing at Man U buying bale not Isco being better than bale (because he will be)

Isco>Thiago in terms of potential in my opinion.

I do feel there is a big chance Real would sell Bale to United. They are a fundamentally stupid club so when I read these crazy articles saying the fans want Isco to play instead, it doesn't surprise me.

There is more chance of them selling Ronaldo.

I know I saw the same thing on my twitter feed and almost laughed in my office.

I'm laughing at Man U buying bale not Isco being better than bale (because he will be)

Isco, Jese and Raheezus are the GOAT prospects

I'm pretty sure I was a decent human being to everyone at that London meetup. It really takes a worthless scum-sucking piece of human refuse to attribute Dexter-like serial killer tendencies to someone behind their back (for protecting their already bad tinnitus from some giant-ass ceiling mounted speaker two feet overhead in a dive?), while using their website, even, and participating in live community meetups for their website, when they did not disrespect him in any way.

99% of the NeoGAF members I meet in person are cool people, and usually any issues regarding the site or how I run it or me personally, if they happen to exist, can be hashed out cordially between adults over a beer or five, and we'll have a laugh over any bans or drama that happened on the site. The internet is the internet, and everyone behaves how they will here -- it's all bullshit, by the way -- but real life is a different deal. Generally you don't act like a basement dweller anon dipshit to people you've met in the real world.

As for snitching: there's no such thing as snitching on NeoGAF. There is such a thing as Snitch on NeoGAF, though. G'nite.

You really fucking can't handle banter.

but you got a big dick so it saul goodman love you lots x cheers for the website and not selling it off tank you very mush Yurt don't let him ban me

Scum

Going to the game tonight, Usho? Got any line ups in mind?? Everything's in place for us to be bukkaked tonight, m9. :-/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If 0% Is a big chance, then yes, there is a big chance.

This a team that already sold their best non-Ronaldo player from last season to United for absolutely no logical reason.

Going to the game tonight, Usho? Got any line ups in mind?? Everything's in place for us to be bukkaked tonight, m9. :-/

Yeah I'm going to this one, I don't enjoy going to WHL for league games anymore so for now I'll stick to cup matches. Naughton is back so Dier should get a rest, I'd go for this:
Vorm
Naughton Chiriches Fazio Davies
Stambouli Dembele
Lennon Kane Townsend
Soldado

I think the players will respond but Pochettino needs to make clear that he is willing to reward players in the 'reserve' XI. Mason got his chance so guys like Kane and Dembele should be getting their chance in the league too.

Ancelotti sings "Isco, Isco.."

Ancelotti angry with FIFA President Sepp Blatter

FIFA President Sepp Blatter said that Manuel Neuer should win the Ballon D'Or, and Ancelotti did not like it.

It's impossible for him to shut up. There's always some talk about the Ballon D'Or, last year it was with Ribéry and Messi, but there's nothing to think about this year after how many goals Cristiano scored and how many titles he raised as well.

Why was Colin Pascoe giving a televised post-game interview?

If Balotelli can even get a 1 in 3 record going forward, that'd be great in the face of everyone else failing to score as well. We'll see if he can kick on, have my doubts. Tidy finish though

http://talksport.com/football/repor...ew-long-term-tottenham-contract-141029121485?

Eriksen set to agree new contract, but the article mentions he will be earning £65,000/w. What the fuck is he earning now then? Levy, how do you do it.

It was interesting to hear Tim Sherwood mention that Levy essentially tries to get most 1st team players on similar wage levels, rather than there be a hierarchy.

He reckons that creates a malaise between the players, and that there's no leadership.

jesalr

It was interesting to hear Tim Sherwood mention that Levy essentially tries to get most 1st team players on similar wage levels, rather than there be a hierarchy.

He reckons that creates a malaise between the players, and that there's no leadership.

I think players generally earn their raises at Spurs. Bale ended up on over 100k, Modric too (or fairly near), but I think players generally start out on a similar wage as each other.
The only player I can think that it isn't true for is Adebayor, because City were paying part of his wages so that he could keep a similar wage to what he was on there. I'm not sure what he's on now though.

All that said, other than Lloris and maybe Eriksen, I'm not sure who in our squad should be on standout wages, so if they're all in the same ballpark, they deserve it for being equal amounts poo.

I have no idea why you would actually want that.

The man's a machine, at 31 he will be a far better striker than RVP or Rooney. Imagine him being at the end of Di Maria's chances in the last 6 odd matches.

Not saying we should get him for 90m, if we can get him for a decent amount, yes I want to see Ronaldo back at OT.

Scum

Other than Lloris, most of those soft cunts don't deserve more than they're on at the mo.

Di Maria wasn't a Perez buy.

Work with me here, Viva.

Isco better than Bale?

Honestly, I can't say. Isco can perform a much different, deeper role than Bale can. Though Bale can easily rip a team to shreds almost single-handedly with his power, pace, crossing and shooting in a way Isco doesn't really. Bale plays a much more simple game, but a more effective one.

Isco's all round game is seriously impressive

Top Bottom