• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

It's a conspiracy. Those things will make you sick in the future.

I am with you. Korea is such a joke, Koreans get any little headache or a sniffle of the nose and they are straight into hospital to get a jab in the arse and tons of drugs. As a result they seem to be constantly sick, same as the English fella I work with who goes to the hospital whenever he feels under the weather. I am rarely sick and never go to the doctors.

FootballFan

I am with you. Korea is such a joke, Koreans get any little headache or a sniffle of the nose and they are straight into hospital to get a jab in the arse and tons of drugs. As a result they seem to be constantly sick, same as the English fella I work with who goes to the hospital whenever he feels under the weather. I am rarely sick and never go to the doctors.

Exactly.

Totti doesn't go to the doctor, he is still healthy and playing.

Messi gets injections daily from the doctor and he can't stop throwing up

#FFandShanksHealthTips
#RIP-DC89andConfuziz

FoxDie? Nanomachines?

Nah - I don't get a flu jab. I don't think I meet the criteria under the NHS to have one.

That means you are one of the chosen, I look forward to seeing you on the other side of the depopulation.

Unless it is the other way round and we are both fucked :(

I should put money on both Skrtel and Costa getting sent off. They really didn't seem like they liked each other much during that international match.

cashman

Banned
B16qO3uIIAA6Z9Z.jpg:large

Disappointed Toure is not starting...

Lovren instead of Toure? No Borini to pair with Balo? Still the same 4-3-3? #BrendanOut

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I liked a lot of the emotional parts, the acting and the film looks amazing, definitely worth seeing on IMAX. It is very depressing at parts, certainly hit me a few times with the father/daughter stuff. I also guessed every moment coming bar one, it really suffers from over-exposition to appease general audience I guess.

The plot though, you can fly spaceships through the holes.

- So the whole 'them' thing was obvious from the start but I had expected them to account for the paradox by saying we would have got to the same place, but at great cost. So this was us cheating and taking a shortcut to a better future. They didn't take that path though so they made a paradox. Humans would have died off without our intervention, which we can't have done as we'd be dead.

- We have our own biospheres already, for decades. We could have done this for farming, some already do for the easier conditions. We can also purposely terraform our own planet, we have plans for it on mars but hard to do simply due to it being another planet.

- In fact why wasn't that a plan, in 50 years of knowing about this they could have colonized mars and started terraforming.

- Why is Cooper having to save Hathaway by stealing a ship, they were just going to let her die?

- Going into a blackhole? Story wise you see it coming but I was guessing they were going to invent something to stop the gravitational forces ripping them apart. Instead the ship takes a beating and Cooper is dandy. C'mon.

There were loads more but not fresh in the memory and not bugging me like those ones.

Good film, missed an opportunity to be great. I was expecting greatness so feel disappointed overall.
Great post, and I agree with pretty much everything.

It really came agonisingly close to being great
Your power supply has issues

New power supply Yurt
WHAT

;_;

Is Schürrle injured or has he just majorly pissed Jose off recently? I'm pretty sure its the latter but just want to make sure

His decision making and overall play is enough reason to not even have him on the bench. The amount of times he has been able to put Costa or someone else in,where he has instead done a horrible shot is crazy... Also no Salah.

Top Bottom