• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Chelsea line-up v Liverpool: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Surprised Ramires is starting over Willian but I guess that means we can bring Willian on if things aren't going to well.

FootballFan

Chelsea line-up v Liverpool: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Surprised Ramires is starting over Willian but I guess that means we can bring Willian on if things aren't going to well.

I always thought you supported manutd and that was Mata in your avatar.

Insane.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God i hope we win today :D

I want the goals to flow

1-1 :(

LTWheels

I suppose Can starting is the only thing Rodgers learnt from Mardrid. I expect Johnson to start as he is going to be rotating with Manquillo, who is only 19. Dissappointed Kolo not playing. Also thing that maybe this would have been a good game for a midfield 3 of Can, Lucas sitting with Henderson in front.

Enjoy the Eng/NZ game LT.

Jammy bastard.

Aye, my friend got some tickets through work. £65, but worth it considering I applied for £2000 worth of tickets for the WC and got nothing :(

I love living right next to Twickenham. The atmosphere is always great on a big match day. Just about to walk into town to meet my friends, and see a bit of the Liverpool Chelsea game before kick off.

PowderedToast

B16qO3uIIAA6Z9Z.jpg:large

Disappointed Toure is not starting...

shit team

so tired of seeing undeserving players start week-in week-out this season

Marc

Yeah, I felt the same way.

Spoiler
am I the only one who found the 23 years moment comical?
and Matt Damon's fight was unintentionally hilarious too

Matthew was pretty gud, loved many of his scenes

I liked a lot of the emotional parts, the acting and the film looks amazing, definitely worth seeing on IMAX. It is very depressing at parts, certainly hit me a few times with the father/daughter stuff. I also guessed every moment coming bar one, it really suffers from over-exposition to appease general audience I guess.

The plot though, you can fly spaceships through the holes.

- So the whole 'them' thing was obvious from the start but I had expected them to account for the paradox by saying we would have got to the same place, but at great cost. So this was us cheating and taking a shortcut to a better future. They didn't take that path though so they made a paradox. Humans would have died off without our intervention, which we can't have done as we'd be dead.

- We have our own biospheres already, for decades. We could have done this for farming, some already do for the easier conditions. We can also purposely terraform our own planet, we have plans for it on mars but hard to do simply due to it being another planet.

- In fact why wasn't that a plan, in 50 years of knowing about this they could have colonized mars and started terraforming.

- Why is Cooper having to save Hathaway by stealing a ship, they were just going to let her die?

- Going into a blackhole? Story wise you see it coming but I was guessing they were going to invent something to stop the gravitational forces ripping them apart. Instead the ship takes a beating and Cooper is dandy. C'mon.

There were loads more but not fresh in the memory and not bugging me like those ones.

Good film, missed an opportunity to be great. I was expecting greatness so feel disappointed overall.

Salazar

I think we are going to get battered.

And I'm watching it with Nathan and William.

Plus I'm hungover.

Emotionally fragile.

I'm going in to have multiple biopsies done on my back on Monday. Bloody Australian sun innit. Plus shitloads of marking. Plus my thesis in the cruel, chilly, gnarled hands of external examiners.

I need a win.

GorillaJu

Man, Johnson getting a recall is such a kick in the nuts. I can't remember the last time I've watched him and thought he played well.

Top Bottom