• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

2 Southampton 25

8 Liverpool 14
9 Tottenham 14

Tiztsij.gif

Fucking embarassing, and not just because it's Southampton. We haven't even got a 'difficult fixtures' excuse to make us feel better, we've just been dogshit all season. Apparently we've conceded twice as many, and scored 4 times fewer goals than we had at this stage last season. Pathetic.

Gibbo

Sissoko has been massive for us this season. Im still undecided about sammy though. He seems to put in quite abit of effort..njt at the same time, hes sholas brother

Someone screenshot what Suen is saying on whatsapp please :lol

L

L

I

O

N

Lichtsteiner is ripping them apart

Prepare your lovely anus

"Oh my god that Parma line up
Oh my god that Parma line up. We're more dead than dead
Still if Palermo beat Milol in San Siro we can beat Juve in Juve Stadium
FORZA PARMA 🌞"

"Tevez lol. Retire m8
Parms got this
Game is over. When is Arsenal's game starting"

"Why was Mirante just standing there? Prick
Fuck off DC"

Hixx

Crazy that if we'd got the goal we deserved in the last 5 minutes we'd have the same amount of points as Spurs and Liverpool and more than Everton. And we've had a poor start.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking embarassing, and not just because it's Southampton. We haven't even got a 'difficult fixtures' excuse to make us feel better, we've just been dogshit all season. Apparently we've conceded twice as many, and scored 4 times fewer goals than we had at this stage last season. Pathetic.

things will work out but I'm going to enjoy the shit of this moment

I hope Poch gets sacked before Christmas now.

Prepare your lovely anus

FORZA PARMA 🌞"

"Tevez lol. Retire m8
Parms got this

Fuck off DC"

"God of all people Morata had to score the sixth"

"Not watching any more football today. See you guys :("

I hope you're happy Yurt.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I haven't been able to watch the game but we're at the stage where we need to start using different players.

Sherwood was a very naive manager but his basic assessment of the squad was accurate. Not enough grafters, not enough characters to see the team through.

We let Sandro and Sigurdsson leave and despite their flaws they always delivered in this type of game. Even people like Eriksen have gone to shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prepare your lovely anus

FORZA PARMA 🌞"

"Tevez lol. Retire m8
Parms got this

Fuck off DC"

Tell him you have as many points as our goals in this game

Salvadora

we have a really good opportunity to gain points on the top sides in these next two small-ish fixtures before the big clash with southampton

come on lads

things will work out but I'm going to enjoy the shit of this moment

I dunno

I don't think you'll stay second, but 4th and maybe 3rd is definitely doable. Really can't see us or Spurs being the team to overhaul you though. We're both an utter shambles.

We're hopefully reliant on a player who has severe injury issues and a player who left in the summer. I say hopefully because the wisdom that Sturridge's return, when he's even available, will lead to us having a competent attacking unit is a massive assumption. Shit without him, probably shit with him.

Spurs meanwhile are reliant on a player who left 15 months ago, and seem to have all the same issues we have, with a squad-wide case of lazycuntitis thrown in on top.

Both of us need massive January transfer windows, which could easily see us go into February worse off than we are now given our respective transfer records.

Scum

I haven't been able to watch the game but we're at the stage where we need to start using different players.

Sherwood was a very naive manager but his basic assessment of the squad was accurate. Not enough grafters, not enough characters to see the team through.

We let Sandro and Sigurdsson leave and despite their flaws they always delivered in this type of game. Even people like Eriksen have gone to shit.

Start with Dembele in the first XI.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Start with Dembele in the first XI.

Yep. Dembele has his flaws but his mere presence makes us harder to beat. We so rarely lose when he starts. Capoue is just not up to it, even a half dead Scott Parker would be better than him.

Top Bottom