• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Scum

Yep. Dembele has his flaws but his mere presence makes us harder to beat. We so rarely lose when he starts. Capoue is just not up to it, even a half dead Scott Parker would be better than him.

What should we do in the Jan. window?

Scum

Dissolve the club.

adrianonandoswfr16.png

Scum

Poor Tim. I was convinced he did the best he could with what he had to work with. Sure enough...

Like Usho said. He's too naive as a manager but was spot on about the team. Fucking soft, the lot of them. We have no one at the mo who will grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

I miss Modric and Bale. :-(

Clegg

Shaw is a proper gem of a player. I loved Evra but he was getting by on reputation for his last 3 seasons at United. Nice having a LB who actully makes the effort to defend.

Also fatties shouldn't be able to run that fast.

I remember a similar incident happening right in front of me at Villa Park. During the warm up Chelsea players were taking some shots and Dennis Wise pelted one wide that smacked a women full on in the face giving her a gushing nose bleed. Him and the medic came into the stand to help her out and then at half time someone from Chelsea turned up with a bunch of flowers for her.

dc89

I remember a similar incident happening right in front of me at Villa Park. During the warm up Chelsea players were taking some shots and Dennis Wise pelted one wide that smacked a women full on in the face giving her a gushing nose bleed. Him and the medic came into the stand to help her out and then at half time someone from Chelsea turned up with a bunch of flowers for her.

That's nice I guess. I wonder if clubs will eve be force to have nets up behind the goal to stop this from happening?

I know at City, during the warm up, they used to. They did it because of when the GK's were going through their paces balls would just be leathered at them and end up going into the stands more often than not :lol

Scum

Tottenham lost again....

Scum pls.

I'm already dead, Killer. MoPo will get the blame for it and we'll be back to square one. Again. But if Levy had any sense about him, he'll get rid of Kaboul and make sure Capoue doesn't start. I don't even know how we're on double digit points, to be honest.

Zabojnik

I'm already dead, Killer. MoPo will get the blame for it and we'll be back to square one. Again. But if Levy had any sense about him, he'll get rid of Kaboul and make sure Capoue doesn't start. I don't even know how we're on double digit points, to be honest.

That Baldini curse. Almost managed to destroy Roma, now he's doing it at Tetten.

Consider it as a 3 year rebuilding. Give MoPo time. Let him get his targets

Fire Levy

EmiPrime

Like Usho said. He's too naive as a manager but was spot on about the team. Fucking soft, the lot of them. We have no one at the mo who will grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

I miss Modric and Bale. :-(

I think he could have grown into the job. For the time he had and given he wasn't ever given the chance to buy the players he wanted he wasn't bad at all.

For several years Arsenal was packed with losers, players who had no idea what it's like to win something. We had a couple chances to win the league during the "youth project" years and they bottled it each time. I agree you need players who aren't content to just coast through games.

On the Eurostar and they still don't have Wi-Fi so I'll miss the game. :(

K1LLER7

I hope you win the Europa League m8.

Harry Kane will do it for you.

kharma45

Shaw is a proper gem of a player. I loved Evra but he was getting by on reputation for his last 3 seasons at United. Nice having a LB who actully makes the effort to defend.

Also fatties shouldn't be able to run that fast.

I'm more impressed with him than I thought I'd be. Didn't expect him to perform so well so quickly.

Top Bottom