• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Plasma

Banned
Our shape just looks all over the place at the moment, Cazorla is drifting in so much and offering so little support to Gibbs that Welbeck is having to get out on the left.

Scum

That Baldini curse. Almost managed to destroy Roma, now he's doing it at Tetten.

TmMPSj7.png

Consider it as a 3 year rebuilding. Give MoPo time. Let him get his targets

Fire Levy

Yep. I just hope Levy doesn't fuck it up...

I think he could have grown into the job. For the time he had and given he wasn't ever given the chance to buy the players he wanted he wasn't bad at all.

For several years Arsenal was packed with losers, players who had no idea what it's like to win something. We had a couple chances to win the league during the "youth project" years and they bottled it each time. I agree you need players who aren't content to just coast through games.

On the Eurostar and they still don't have Wi-Fi so I'll miss the game. :(

That's why I'm happy for MoPo to stay and do what he has to do.

I hope you win the Europa League m8.

Harry Kane will do it for you.

We'll get dumped out by CL rejects. :-/

It'll be disgusting to see Wolfsburg in the champions league next season. Fucking Volkswagen and their two bastard children.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Subotic, Durm - Kehl, Bender - Reus, Kagawa, Mkhitaryan - Aubameyang.

300th Bundesliga game for Kehl. Win this for us, ye old cunt!

Should have bought Bony

For someone with a reputation for being a great goalscorer rather than a great player, he's better than Balotelli at literally everything

Well played from Arsenal there. This is one strange team, they got a pretty deadly attack when they play like this, but most of the time they are really average to say the least.

Plasma

Banned
Ramsey gets booked after Flamini fouls somebody, er alright Dowd ....

EDIT: Nevermind Ramsey managed to clip somebody first.

Top Bottom