• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Esch

Banned
But I can proof it :lol

I know first hand m8. My grandma and her gambling friends used to say the same thing.

"only do it once in a while"

"just go there to blow off steam"

"we make more than we spend overall, you know"

jRDU89YzDOP1p_e.jpg
but thousands of dollars were being lost

Who's your most hated player ever, that played for your team?

Hmm

The ones we've had who were truly detestable (aside from Suarez, who I forgive like a cunt) played for us before I supported Liverpool.

I hated the fact that Poulsen and Konchesky played for us, though Konchesky at least did his best. Not only were they terrible, but they represented the state we were in and cluelessness of the manager.

Couldn't fucking stand Robbie Keane, moany shit ruinous twat.

edit: Just figured out what I was talking about in the post I mentioned earlier. Something about Always Sunny, surprise surprise.

Blablurn

I can't think of anyone that has ever played for Bayern that I would hate, but I'll forever (unreasonably) somewhat dislike Matthäus for 99.

I can't hate him, he's a true player.

Yo, Matthäus was weak in 99. Just like in 90 when he didnt shoot the penalty.

Thanks man.

My copy despatched yesterday from Sheffield m8.

It takes around a week to get here. So I'll see you online on 20/11/2014 m8

What a time to live in new zealand.

Mine is probably Steven Taylor. Massive cunt. Massive.

There's plenty I hate (Nile Ranger, Bramble to name a couple), but thy're usually fairly far away from the first team(Ranger) or just so pathetic that I can't even be arsed to properly hate them(Bramble)

Lightning

Banned
Crazy to think that such a big club doesn't make as much profit as Swansea. It's amazing how far the club has come along from being sold for one pound ten years ago. They are now worth over 90 million and climbing.
Harder to make profit when you have world class players who want world class wages. But that's why swansea will never play champions league football. They have a ceiling on their growth.

Who's your most hated player ever, that played for your team?

Brian Birthe Laudrup

He came home to Denmark and Copenhagen, lots of hype about it and then left 6 months later. Wanted out, started not showing up to training, used a clause to get him out of the club and back to Chelsea (a club that didn't want him either), which he had previously denied being in the contract.

Kenneth Zohore

Made his debut for Copenhagen when he was only 16 years and 35 days old, the second youngest player to ever have played champions league and said something along the lines of "I will never play for Brøndby" on twitter. Fast forward a year or two, and he was sold to Fiorentina who quickly realizes he isn't all that... So what club loans him? Brøndby.

Not long after, he's wearing "hate FCK" and such on the pitch

cz8LpDP.jpg

Disgraceful little shit.

Christian "I am not fat" Grindheim

HeSUdeK.jpg

uWpYLUS.jpg

He's fat and that neckbeard won't hide your double chin you cunt.

and he whined in the Norwegian papers about not being used in Denmark because he was Norwegian, and we all hate Norwegian people or something like that, despite our manager being Norwegian and loved by everyone and Hangeland and Hoseth being legends at the club...

FootballFan

To the rest of you posting players you hate.

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

wut

Blablurn

Are you drunk?

wedward

So you don't hate racists?

King_Moc

Banned

What about Ched Evans though? :p

For Liverpool I'm certainly not a huge fan of El Hadji Diouf after he spat at that fan.

Incredible :lol

FootballFan

Guys please. It is a footballgaf meme (imo) lol.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47553835#post47553835

I used to be Lightnings favourite poster on GAF back then, by far. :(

Times have changed.

War...War has changed.

edit
At least Viva got it. haha

Remember when Fry was a die hard Bayern fan? Still crazy.

Remember when Kyoufu literally just decided he couldn't be bothered with football because Newcastle were shit? Still cray-cray.

wish I could drop it at the moment, this Liverpool team makes me want to drive the team bus off a cliff

Top Bottom