• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Didn't much like any of the characters in GTAV. Or IV for that matter. The PS2 ones were full to the brim with great characters, dunno what happened there.

Yen

Wow @ DAT GTAV NG
seagull

I really really enjoyed GTAV, an extremely fun game, but I thought the characters and story was dull as, and also found the…uh… sexual politics a bit witless.

Have to finish coursework on consequentialism tonight. It's a load of crap, lads.

Going to see Interstellar with a bunch of m8s tomorrow and then Formula 1 on the weekend, I got my marks for two exams and they're awful and Blind is injured

Incredible week this

Im still very near the start of GTAV, but I hate the weight of the cars they feel far too light and the characters control like they're from 1996 or something. So wooden, no fluidity, many other games put it to shame and despite Gears of War coming out 8 years ago, they still don't manage to have a cover system that feels nice.

Wasn't a fan of FPS mode either, although I knew I wouldn't like that anyway.

David Cross was the best GTA character and had the best missions.

8228.sanandreas.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Marc

Alright, giving in for this game, have to watch England v Scotland.

And then I see Downing on the teamsheet... christ. At least Forster gets a game.

Hixx

Im still very near the start of GTAV, but I hate the weight of the cars they feel far too light and the characters control like they're from 1996 or something. So wooden, no fluidity, many other games put it to shame and despite Gears of War coming out 8 years ago, they still don't manage to have a cover system that feels nice.

Wasn't a fan of FPS mode either, although I knew I wouldn't like that anyway.

It is daft that the characters feel like they control heavier than vehicles. You get used to it though. Great game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
forza premfaces and albania

its a friendly i just wanna see conte yell at the press on national tv again

It's beyond ridiculous that they're still on XP.
I'm in the deployment process phase of windows 7 to the Canadian gov, its NOT as easy or straight forward one may think it is. Believe it or not, it's a lot cost effective to pay for extended support than to upgrade immediately.

There are so many interlinking software, hardware and everything in between. This is the government afterall, you can't upgrade anything without going through a rigorous testing phase. By the time windows 7 is completely rolled out I'm sure it'll be nearing end of life support as well.

It's challenging to keep the system afloat, as long as the security vulnerabilities are patched the gov doesn't care which version of an OS is powering their infrastructure.

Marc

How many times will Andy Townsend say "better" tonight?

Also "not for me" or something about "taking the sting out of the game"

"They need to be better on the ball"
"Need to play those passes sharper"
"That is a poor shot [by Rooney], *camera pans to Rooney* great effort though."
"Someone needs to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, get in their faces, make it uncomfortable for them. Its all too easy right now."

Something along those lines.

Marc

I hate God Save the Queen, hate it with every fibre of my being.

Then the scottish wailing of Flower of scotland plays and you start to appreciate it. :(

Real Madrid C.F. and Microsoft join forces to accelerate the digital transformation of the club

Today is the start of a long journey that Real Madrid and Microsoft are embarking on together, heading toward the full digital revolution of the club. This new era translates into an unprecedented personalized experience for supporters that will allow millions of fans from all over the planet to enjoy their passion for Real Madrid anywhere, anytime and on any device.

Cool, extra cash for the club.

Marc

Would you get rid of the monarchy?

No, but I am an atheist and the monarchy is only a figurehead... so load of rubbish to me. Not getting started on the church of England bollocks.

Actually, the few times when I expected and in fact demanded that the Queen steps into things with the Iraq war. She just did her usual of sitting like a dead weight. Her 'subjects' clearly didn't want it, that is her whole fucking purpose in order to stop the government doing things like that and she did nothing. Waste of breath but it attracts dippo tourists and its not like we have made an effort to offer much else in attractions bar 'being old'.

Top Bottom