• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

inky

Lahm out for 3 months. Pep is destroying Bayern

Anyway, I think this will be good for the squad in the long term. Rode and Pierre-Emile will get some minutes now, and Bastian will have plenty of room to regain form too.

Pep will have to play midfielders in midfield now, what a terrible day for him.

He'll play Goetze in holding mid just to spite Elsk.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I guess the full report is coming soon then.

it turns out it was a couple of temp cleaners and a guy from the cafeteria that were responsible for everything.

FIFA is now 100% corruption free.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bin Hammam was convicted of corruption and he was leading the Qatar 22 bid

I don't see how that isn't enough to kick them out already

Justice for the Premfaces

Elchele

Bin Hammam was convicted of corruption and he was leading the Qatar 22 bid

I don't see how that isn't enough to kick them out already

Justice for the Premfaces

England bid had like 1 vote m8, it's not like they were in second place
a WC in England, so boring.

I actually prefer Qatar than England for the WC

Australia or USA would have been nice

Mastadon

Banned
I wonder if FIFA will double down and go after the English FA with criminal convictions.
KuGsj.gif

tri_willy

I remained silent over the past year and a half. Not because I wanted to say nothing, because I could not say anything. The parents of Kevin would take legal action if I would tell my version of the story.

In the summer of 2012 I was told that Kevin himself had an affair with my then best friend. I then faced a choice with him. He choose whether for me or for her, I wanted to give him a chance. We have seized that opportunity, but our relationship has never been the same after that.

Thibaut gave me in that one night, what I'd sorely missed for three years with Kevin. With Thibaut I could have good conversations and he also cooked nicely for me. Such a thing Kevin never did. And then suddenly we clicked.

lEOxPlD.jpg

he is JT's successor in a way???

TC'd

edit: just saw the photo of the girl, WTF!?

I remained silent over the past year and a half. Not because I wanted to say nothing, because I could not say anything. The parents of Kevin would take legal action if I would tell my version of the story.

In the summer of 2012 I was told that Kevin himself had an affair with my then best friend. I then faced a choice with him. He choose whether for me or for her, I wanted to give him a chance. We have seized that opportunity, but our relationship has never been the same after that.

Thibaut gave me in that one night, what I'd sorely missed for three years with Kevin. With Thibaut I could have good conversations and he also cooked nicely for me. Such a thing Kevin never did. And then suddenly we clicked.

lEOxPlD.jpg

Her?

Yen

David Conn tweeted the other day that when the BBC initially revealed the corruption in 2010, the English FA condemned them for doing so (because they were still in the bidding process). lol

David Conn @david_conn
When Panorama exposed Fifa corruption in 2010, FA wanted World Cup & denounced BBC. Now Bernstein is on BBC saying FA should boycott Fifa...

David Conn @david_conn
FA in 2010 said Panorama on Fifa corruption was "embarrassment to the BBC" & pledged "loyalty to football family (Fifa)." Never apologised.

A canadian team finally won a single game in the MLS playoffs this year m8, walk before you run

not much point in a world cup where the national home team can't qualify
IIRC the Canadian FA (lol) were plotting for a bid in 2022 but backed out so hopefully 2026 we go all in. We have the funds and the infrastructure to host a major event so it's certainly in the realm of possibility.

also, automatic qualifications son

Esch

Banned
IIRC the Canadian FA (lol) were plotting for a bid in 2022 but backed out so hopefully 2026 we go all in. We have the funds and the infrastructure to host a major event so it's certainly in the realm of possibility.

also, automatic qualifications son

TBH i would be happy with it as much as i'm wumming, i'd be able to go see it and some of my canada family.

You'd have a valiant performance in the group stages but get knocked out by greece :(

Holy shit. A couple of Dutch municipalities including Amsterdam are still using Windows XP. When Microsoft announced earlier this year they were going to stop supporting XP, these municipalities asked Microsoft for one extra year of support. The cost? 200 grand.

pulsemyne

This fifa complaint against themselves will almost certainly lead to Qatars bid being thrown out. As soon as both the FA and the Germans said they would consider boycotting the games you can bet FIFA shit a brick. If they had gone through with the threat then its likely a host of other european organisations would have followed suit and lets face things it wouldn't have felt like a world cup without ze germans or england or spain etc.
I don't think they would take away russias bid because it's a fair bit more sensible to play in the moderate climate of russia during summer than in the middle of a bloody desert and at a time which fucks up domestic leagues.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This fifa complaint against themselves will almost certainly lead to Qatars bid being thrown out. As soon as both the FA and the Germans said they would consider boycotting the games you can bet FIFA shit a brick. If they had gone through with the threat then its likely a host of other european organisations would have followed suit and lets face things it wouldn't have felt like a world cup without ze germans or england or spain etc.
I don't think they would take away russias bid because it's a fair bit more sensible to play in the moderate climate of russia during summer than in the middle of a bloody desert and at a time which fucks up domestic leagues.
and u dont fuck with putin сука блять

A world cup in England would go off without a hitch :(

We have it all. Stadiums, transport links, accommodation, safety, fair laws. I'm desperate to have one here while football is still boss.

How come FIFA don't want us, man?

Mastadon is shit at Dota

Holy shit. A couple of Dutch municipalities including Amsterdam are still using Windows XP. When Microsoft announced earlier this year they were going to stop supporting XP, these municipalities asked Microsoft for one extra year of support. The cost? 200 grand.
200k sounds cheap, certain other govs are paying millions.

What the fuck am I supposed to spend PSN money on? The sales are shite at the moment, and new games cost a good £15 more than they do in store, with the added kick in the nuts that you can't sell them after

Yen

Wow, Rogerio Ceni is still playing football aged 41. Only became a first team regular when he was 24 but has now played 1142 games scoring 121 goals, according to Wikipedia.

Slizz

Wow, Rogerio Ceni is still playing football aged 41. Only became a first team regular when he was 24 but has now played 1142 games scoring 121 goals, according to Wikipedia.

I've only been able to score one FK with him in the past 4 FIFA's.

Fun when you bust him out against an unsuspecting/unknowing opponent.

Top Bottom