• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

What the fuck am I supposed to spend PSN money on? The sales are shite at the moment, and new games cost a good £15 more than they do in store, with the added kick in the nuts that you can't sell them after

Buy me senran kagura bon appétit for vita.

MH0dQwk.jpg

I need this

Edit : what a start to the new page.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good that Clyne is starting. How is that midfield going to look like?
Based on the ";" it will be:

Forster
Clyne, Smalling, Cahill, Shaw
Wilshere
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner;
Downing
Rooney, Welbeck.

4-1-2-1-2

Unless Roy thinks that Oxlade and Chamberlain are separate people

L1NETT

at least it's not another "who would win a fight" Marvel thread.

I mean seriously the minimum age on this site is suppose to be 13.

phahhah they are the worst

I mean thank heavens for this company putting out really bland blockbusters. That extra extra extra credits sequence where the incredible hulk farts at the super mega giga alien of death with the gauntlet of eternal whogivesahit was AMAZING

I really hope nothing happens to Captain America in the Avengers, looks like some peril from that trailer.

Oh no wait he signed a four thousand year film deal, so nothing of consequence will happen. Maybe the archer twat might die, real emotional.

---

Never Alone is out today. Linius, get on dat

Germany XI: Ron-Robert Zieler - Benedikt Höwedes, Shkodran Mustafi, Antonio Rüdiger - Sebastian Rudy, Sami Khedira, Toni Kroos, Erik Durm - Thomas Müller, Mario Götze, Kevin Volland

Spain XI: Iker Casillas - César Azpilicueta, Sergio Ramos, Gerard Piqué, Juan Bernat - Sergio Busquets, Raul Garcia, Bruno - Nolito, Alvaro Morata, Isco

Especially the german XI reads horrible

FootballFan

So, Messi's leaving eh? I knew Wenger was saving up for a big signing.

I'd like to see him go to Arsenal but Sanchez would again be pushed out wide and that would suck.

Gaal pls.

Lightning

Banned
Dear Scotland,

Please don't kick the shit out of our players. Too many injuries as it is.

Thank you
Arsenal fans.

Ps, fuck you Roy Hodgson.

Top Bottom