• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Pennywise

Reus' foot swell so hard that there can't be a diagnosis until tomorrow...

I doubt he's playing again this year

Which is kinda hilarious because when he'll be able to play again, BVB fans will most likely hate him.

I doubt they're gonna force a decision this year.
Watzke said that already before.

Hixx

I paid £25 for Dragon Age.

Paid £25 for Ass Creed Unity and Black Flag together on Xbox One.

That reminds me I want to shift the Black Flag code. So if anyone wants it (universal code, will work for anyone), PM. £7.

Scum

Honestly, I have no problem at all with companies keeping their games off of Steam, as long as I don't have to launch an annoying programme to access the game after buying it. Why should they have to give Steam a cut when they're big enough to do it on their own and cut out the middle-man?

But if they use that digital store exclusivity to charge silly money like that, they can do one. And it makes me feel like a twat for thinking about buying it on PS4, since that's still money in EA's pocket for this game.

Look at this, Wooden. 'Ave a word, m9.

I don't care that much either. Just prefer games on steam over games on origin (which at least gotten kind of better) and fucking uplay that piece of shit.

As a disclaimer, I've not actually had to do anything through Origin or Uplay yet. Downloaded a few games on Origin but not played them yet.

Blablurn

Reus injures his ankle for the 3rd time this year. Common for Dortmund stars (Götze, Sahin) to be injured shortly before they leave...

doicare

Just seen the teams.

The amount of players Manchester United are missing is disgusting, i'll be happy with a point and no more injuries.

The season isn't even half way done and the whole of the season has already been ruined by an injury pile that must be verging on record breaking by now.

Scum

So umm, local media is sayin Sanchez is skipping this match? wut?

u wot m8?

I don't care that much either. Just prefer games on steam over games on origin (which at least gotten kind of better) and fucking uplay that piece of shit.

Worse thing Ubi ever thought up.

As a disclaimer, I've not actually had to do anything through Origin or Uplay yet. Downloaded a few games on Origin but not played them yet.

uPlay shouldn't exist. At least Origin is somewhat worthwhile nowadays...

Origin is mostly fine now. I say mostly because chat and overlay is still broken as fuck at times.

Uplay however is just the worst. It even downloads updates one by one and makes you restart uplay....

We're certainly crusty coming off the internationals that's for sure. Carlo is NOT going to be happy with what he's seen, especially on the wing with Carvajal and Marcello.

Top Bottom