• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Pennywise

Damn Reus injured again?
e3gm72f.png

1416672813269.png

Jarnet87

back to the 3-5-2, christ. Herrera is officially dead since his pathetic display coming back early from the rib injury. Rooney in the playdestroyer role, RVP as a statute, and Di Maria by himself trying to create something.

We'll be lucky to escape with a 1-1 draw.

Jin_7

It's funny cause if it wasn't for Wolfgang Stark, you definitely wouldn't criticise Kevin now.

Nah, this isn't the first time I criticised him. I'd still be mad if the goal was allowed. His passing and finishing doesn't really qualify him to play in an upfield position (he should just run and defend, really). And one player was offside blocking the defender so it's not just down to that decision. Whenever he comes on recently, it's just horrible.

K1LLER7

Valencia's playing though, and he won't get put in the midfield 3 ahead of Carrick, Di Maria and Fellaini.
Unless its a diamond and Valencia plays on the right like he did vs Everton.

-------- Carrick -------
Valencia -- Fellaini ---
-------- ADM --------

Rooney ------ RVP

Yeah, thought it'd be for a Steam code but its Origin only (is that all new EA games?)

£50 for a standard PC game is ludicrous.

edit: Holy shit, did someone win the Super 6?

markao

I don't understand why we're playing three at the back.
Guess LvG does not trust the passing and defending ability of those central defenders. If you mess up there you are extremely vulnerable, with the rest of your team in front of the ball.

So play like the Dutch did with inexperienced defenders (3+ 2), little less space between the 3. You have 7 men defending and let DiMaria play next to RvP upfront (Robben role) run at (low pace) defenders and hope you do not concede.

Reus' foot swell so hard that there can't be a diagnosis until tomorrow...

I doubt he's playing again this year

Which is kinda hilarious because when he'll be able to play again, BVB fans will most likely hate him.

Scum

Yeah, thought it'd be for a Steam code but its Origin only (is that all new EA games?)

£50 for a standard PC game is ludicrous.

edit: Holy shit, did someone win the Super 6?

EA had a hissy fit at Valve a few years back and gave up on Steam to create Origin. It was just an excuse to charge full price for their PC titles. Cunts.

Honestly, I have no problem at all with companies keeping their games off of Steam, as long as I don't have to launch an annoying programme to access the game after buying it. Why should they have to give Steam a cut when they're big enough to do it on their own and cut out the middle-man?

But if they use that digital store exclusivity to charge silly money like that, they can do one. And it makes me feel like a twat for thinking about buying it on PS4, since that's still money in EA's pocket for this game.

Blablurn

Reus' foot swell so hard that there can't be a diagnosis until tomorrow...

I doubt he's playing again this year

Which is kinda hilarious because when he'll be able to play again, BVB fans will most likely hate him.

I doubt they will hate him when he plays for Manchester City.

Top Bottom