• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

GQman2121

Banned
I thought The Order was a period monster shooter something, something. But then dude is speaking through a mic to an air blimp thing and repelling down to cover shoot in a hotel kitchen....or some shit?

Looking more and more like $12 Gamefly purchase summer 2015.....

Marc

Still need to finish Tearaway. Whoops

Did anyone see that weird PS4 controller in the Tearaway TV trailer, like a batman armoured version?

Sure sign of deluded fanboys is when they start bringing stats and that shit to an unrelated call.

He dived m11. It happens. Don't take it that hard.
Soft penalty, I agree. The ref got it wrong, but he was clipped and pushed.

On the other hand, Bale was grabbed and pushed down inside the penalty box without a penalty call. Ref fucking up.

HALA MADRID

Scum

Goal, Palermo!

Oh shit ffs. It's actually FF7. How funny would it be if it's just a re-release of the exact same game? If they were trolling?

ilX0hFGHIwn1N.gif

Marc

Final Fantasy 7 was the only FF game I ever liked and was interested in, and completed.

A direct port of it... much wow.

Can't speak English? Shout louder to get around it. English and Japanese share a kindred spirit for learning other languages.

Lets write some angry blogs about it not even being a game!

It is like if Heavy Rain and Walking Dead had a baby. Actions with no consequences and motion controlled actions.

Superb.

Top Bottom