• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

"Where the fuck am I?"

PyOO0kG.png

fuck end of page post

pulga

Banned
Dat hug and smile between Carletto and Ronnie

I can't believe I didn't want Ancelotti at Madrid. My eternal shame.

Madrid is on an impressive form now. I think it's them or Bayern who win CL this year. We're definitely not making it past the knockout phase but I'd like to believe we're better than that.

Madrid is on an impressive form now. I think it's them or Bayern who win CL this year. We're definitely not making it past the knockout phase but I'd like to believe we're better than that.

I think it's too early to say a team will win it based on current form. Look at Bayern last season. Around this time everyone was saying they would be the first team to win the CL two years in a row.

But this isn't a Champions League game or a game against the more decent sides in Loliga. It is against Celda de Vigo and I assume that was what the Italian commentator was commenting on. If this was against Athletic Madrid that has a good defense or a CL team then I'd understand it.
Fair play. He's young and has all the time to develop to become someone really great.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it's too early to say a team will win it based on current form. Look at Bayern last season. Around this time everyone was saying they would be the first team to win the CL two years in a row.

Will the first team to win it twice in a row be heralded as the best of the CL era? Even Barca couldn't do it.

Top Bottom