• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Uniteds first shot on target.
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

Plasma

Banned
Lool my dad supports arsenal and he's absolutely fuming.

I've got past that a few games ago, it just seems inevitable now no need getting worked up over it.

Only way we get past this is to bring in a new manager, the games passed Wenger by you can see that by our naiveness and lack of tactics in all these games. We change the players but the methods always stay the same.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't get how Wenger got a contract renovation, surely the higher ups aren't tired of the same tactics that don't work?

FootballFan

I really don't get how Wenger got a contract renovation, surely the higher ups aren't tired of the same tactics that don't work?

The higher ups only care about the money coming in, Wenger is good at keeping dat money in and not demanding 60m signings.

I've got past that a few games ago, it just seems inevitable now no need getting worked up over it.

Only way we get past this is to bring in a new manager, the games passed Wenger by you can see that by our naiveness and lack of tactics in all these games. We change the players but the methods always stay the same.

Yep, I am just calm. I would have been more surprised if we managed to win. This team is owned by United mentally.

Game's over. Congrats United gaf. Although we played better we couldn't finish and our defense was abysmal as usual. We don't deserve a win let alone a draw. The game had a few entertaining moments though.

Top Bottom