• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They believed in his 5 year plan for winning FA Cup
what a burn

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Di Maria hahahahaha you dumb cunt

What a fucking odd game. Play worse than we do against City and Chelsea, put in possibly one of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen us do... and win 2-0 at a top four rival, the first team to win there since last August.

Huge win. Hopefully this acts as a catalyst in terms of results, but until we start getting players back we'll still struggle.

Oh well. Happy tonight and that's all that matters.

De Gea and Rooney our best performers by a mile.

This Utd game is like two tramps fighting over who is the least rubbish. Unfortunately they both look shitter than when they started out.

Fucking awful sides.

jtb

Banned
lol

Di Maria hahahahaha you dumb cunt

What a fucking odd game. Play worse than we do against City and Chelsea, put in possibly one of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen us do... and win 2-0 at a top four rival, the first team to win there since last August.

Huge win. Hopefully this acts as a catalyst in terms of results, but until we start getting players back we'll still struggle.

Oh well. Happy tonight and that's all that matters.

De Gea and Rooney our best performers by a mile.

huge win? i think you might be getting a little carried away

Lightning

Banned
It's more than we're playing shit. There is something fundamentaly wrong with this Arsenal team.

Good win for United but both these teams are in trouble. Arsenal much moreso.

I've got past that a few games ago, it just seems inevitable now no need getting worked up over it.

Only way we get past this is to bring in a new manager, the games passed Wenger by you can see that by our naiveness and lack of tactics in all these games. We change the players but the methods always stay the same.

Lool this is exactly what my dad says. I call him an armchair manager

This game is like 90% of my matches on PES, dominate and still get beat two nil because I can't defend. Shame Walcott isn't on to run into players

What a goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Top Bottom