• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Boruc, Francis, Elphick, Cargill, Smith, Ritchie, O'Kane, Gosling, Stanislas, Kermorgant, Wilson

no idea who cargill is

must be a wee nipper

Arter on the bench? Hmmmm

Hixx

One imagines querulous looks and gestures between them as another goal rolls past Jones.

Was that you?

Is it me?

I can already picture Skrtel sitting on the floor, pulling up his socks as Toure has his hands on his head looking flabbergasted while Lovren sulks away in the background.

On the other hand a convincing Liverpool win will probably bring about some more inspirational Brentonisms so it's a win/win tonight.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
THFC: Vorm, Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen (c), Rose; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane

NUFC: Alnwick; Dummett, Coloccini (c), Williamson, Haidara; Colback, Sissoko; Perez, Cabella, Gouffran; Riviere

Elchele

rFCGGFR.gif

Yen

#lfc: Jones; Toure, Skrtel, Lovren; Lucas; Markovic, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana; Sterling.

Oh we're definitely reaching peak Brenton now.

I noticed from the highlights of the yoof cup, the U18s were playing a 3331 formation. 3 CBs, 3 CMs, and wingers instead of wingbacks. This is Brendan's Pep moment.

Hixx

THFC: Vorm, Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen (c), Rose; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane

NUFC: Alnwick; Dummett, Coloccini (c), Williamson, Haidara; Colback, Sissoko; Perez, Cabella, Gouffran; Riviere

For Spurs, I dunno if that's their first choice team or not apart from Lloris so I won't comment.

The Mags have took a couple of their key players out in Tiote and Cisse. Pardew daren't lose another derby :D

http://fallondfloor.com/

I voted for The Assassination of Giancarlo Gonzalez by the Coward Chris Wondolowski.

It has to be the MLS one because he's just engaged full-on cunt mode. It's beautiful.

For Spurs, I dunno if that's their first choice team or not apart from Lloris so I won't comment.

The Mags have took a couple of their key players out in Tiote and Cisse. Pardew daren't lose another derby :D

True that.

Although only idiots would rather win the derby over this game.

Arnie

The Reds.

Just bought a Sloppy Guissepe. Have two budweisers cooling. Side salad prepared. Phenomenal.

Might slip into something baggy (size medium or above).

Done today on a bad hangover.

Still not posted Driveclub.

Has Brendan lost the plot and gone for 3-5-2? I thought he was trying to emulate a 3-4-3.

I imagine he saw promise in playing 3 at the back and Sterling up front against Man Utd, and is hoping we can replicate the attacking performance, improve the finishing, and tweak the defense so we're not so open

Messi

Can anyone explain to me why Alexis pulls up his shorts so that they are like underwear. It always made me laugh when I seen him doing it for Barca and now I see he is still at it for Arsenal. WHY?

Blablurn

Can anyone explain to me why Alexis pulls up his shorts so that they are like underwear. It always made me laugh when I seen him doing it for Barca and now I see he is still at it for Arsenal. WHY?

Were you laughing out loud when you saw it?

Facism

Gold Member
The Reds.

Just bought a Sloppy Guissepe. Have two budweisers cooling. Side salad prepared. Phenomenal.

there's still time to post it to me instead.

noal

Banned
The Reds.

I finished work an hour early so I could get down to the post office to post yours.

I also put something extra in there which if you don't like you can give away.

Why's he persisting with sterling up front? Cant finish his dinner

Who would you suggest in his place?

Balotelli's finishing is even worse, and Lambert & Borini are incapable of even finding themselves in consistent goalscoring positions. Plus we've frozen Borini out in an attemp to makee him do what he should have done 6 months ago

Sturridge in Boston to get his injuries sorted. Implies to me that he's nowhere near returning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom