• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so proud of him. Thinking about selling him now though, United are very interested in both him and Amartey (who I don't want to sell however). Dybala has been pretty inconsistent for me though, look at that 18/19 season. :disgrace

Costa and Berahino are ahead of him in the pecking order. I had a bid for Berardi accepted at £33m but seemed like a waste, I have high turnover of back-ups so I expect he'll complain at lack of game time in a year and i'll loan him out.

Just sold Remy and Santon, was going to ship out Ramires but he got injured for 3 months, cunt.

Hixx

FM talk

Brch14R.png

inky

FM talk is like sharing fan fiction, but without the Sonic and/or Obama love story.

I'll probably buy FM during the sale, considering I skipped 13 and 14. Gonna make the Falcon dream happen.

"The chairman proposed a challenge to increase Tottenham’s competitive level, but immediately Modric left and we didn’t get any of the targets I had identified, such as João Moutinho, Willian, Óscar or Leandro Damião,"

Stealing two of the four AVB targets.
XbrF8Ao.png

AVB also whined about Chelsea though, not just Spurs

"Of course then you never know what will happen, what I found at Chelsea was not what I wanted. I got a complicated time with the private life of the president, who rarely attended."

"This clearly affected things. Later, I was surprised and am still because the president's intentions have changed. When I went there, the idea was to reshape the team."

Just sold Remy and Santon, was going to ship out Ramires but he got injured for 3 months, cunt.

I actually got Santon from Chelsea in FM too lol. Has been really solid for Watford and helped me win Europa League (I lost the finale the year before) and the FA cup in 2019. Loftus-Cheek is also doing amazingly for me, only just got him a season ago, but Chelsea already interested in buying him back like they also did with Chalobah lol

"The chairman proposed a challenge to increase Tottenham’s competitive level, but immediately Modric left and we didn’t get any of the targets I had identified, such as João Moutinho, Willian, Óscar or Leandro Damião,"

Stealing two of the four AVB targets.
XbrF8Ao.png

AVB also whined about Chelsea though, not just Spurs

"Of course then you never know what will happen, what I found at Chelsea was not what I wanted. I got a complicated time with the private life of the president, who rarely attended."

"This clearly affected things. Later, I was surprised and am still because the president's intentions have changed. When I went there, the idea was to reshape the team."

Wah wah wah. Cry me a river Andre, little bitch.

Hixx

Yes we should, and if Quiche isn't going to play due to his Michael J Fox like mouse control, we got a few others in here that applied for duty.

I've got a video of him using the autosniper I need to post. he shoots about 10 times and misses every one, I couldn't breathe

Overuse. They could be funny when they popped up occasionally.

Will a post with numerous well-placed faces is a work of art.

Hixx

Honestly on paper a Toure, Skrtel and Lovren defence just has hilarity written all over it.

Bla is probably the most interesting person on this board. Watching his transformation has been incredible.

Will broke him. His posts read like they were put together in a "paint by numbers" style now.

CCS

Banned
"Sterling couldn't finish for shit and every shot was straight at De Gea."

"Let's try the same thing again."

Genius.

That "broken promises" stuff he's been saying today is partly down to Villas-Boas having difficult targets. One of them is shit, two ended up at Chelsea, and the other we tried to sign, couldn't do a deal, and then he ended up at Monaco on big money. The alternative to buying players that he says he didn't want (which I very much doubt is entirely the truth) was to not sign anyone. And there was no way the responsibility of identifying players to sign for the amount of money that we did would be left down to him alone. The execution was the problem, not the solution. No one looks at Sevilla and has a go at Monchi for signing players.

edit: Hulk was the other one, and probably the best example of him wanting a player we would never have been able to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom