• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good first half, passing has been really slick. A little more composure in the final third and this game would be over already. Got to make sure we don't relax.

TeddyBoy

Actually not playing too badly. Hope to see some rotation later on if we keep this at 2-0, we need to rest players if we're going to have any chance against Arsenal.

Delighted with Markovic's attacking performance. His passing has been fantastic, and he is releasing the ball at the right time.

Need to tighten it up a bit on the wings though

Ushojax

What the fuck was the defender doing on the second Liverpool goal? Even if you think you hear the whistle, you don't just stop like that. Not in your own area.

Pennywise

who gives a shit about your puny club that only lives on the glory from yesterday. fuck dortmund and the whole club.

No need for bitter feelings.
I'm just saying the truth, your season is essentially over apart from the Cup and the CL.
Seriously who cares for Bayern in the Bundesliga ?
You won, Happy Birthday.

You deserved it, but these calculations about Wolfsburg or Gladbach are just nonsense.

spidye

No need for bitter feelings.
I'm just saying the truth, your season is essentially over apart from the Cup and the CL.
Seriously who cares for Bayern in the Bundesliga ?
You won, Happy Birthday.

You deserved it, but these calculations about Wolfsburg or Gladbach are just nonsense.

I want to win the title in february just to make uli proud

Ushojax

CHADDERS

Last time we conceded from the second half kickoff. This time we scored.

:lol

because they re fighting relegation just 2 years after playing a cl final

They'll be fine, and people are still taking an interest. It's more than people do with your club.

Brilliant, you've steamrolled another team and haven't conceded. Fantastic. Exciting.

Like I said, relevant for only a maximum of 7 games per season, the CL knockout games. Apart from that, no body gives a shit.

Meier

Oh wow, Dortmund just blew another one. Looks like they'll get a point at least.

The end of that Frankfurt - Hertha game looks like it was proper insane.

Blablurn

faleBZO.png

qh8VVeJ.png

Pennywise

Oh wow, Dortmund just blew another one. Looks like they'll get a point at least.

The end of that Frankfurt - Hertha game looks like it was proper insane.

Wolfsburg is second for a reason, considering our situation and the list of our injured people it's okay.
Especially when everything was visible that you missed last game against Berlin, like passion,concentration and accuracy.

spidye

They'll be fine, and people are still taking an interest. It's more than people do with your club.

Brilliant, you've steamrolled another team and haven't conceded. Fantastic. Exciting.

Like I said, relevant for only a maximum of 7 games per season, the CL knockout games. Apart from that, no body gives a shit.

haha seriously stop

bayern has over 250 000 members and is the biggest club in the world

but hey people don't give a shit
typical premface ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom