• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye but like 1 point separates the top 4 and 9 separates top from 12th or summat like that.

tight as anything as per usual in the best league in the world.

Brentford still smashing it

I remember Meier was shitting on them in the MLS thread earlier in the season for some reason. 2 points off the top lad.

inky

Things I remember from when I watched Frozen in the cinema:

That first song was cool...
Oh, it's a musical...
zzzzzzzz (literally fell asleep)
It's Let it Go time I guess. Can't be bothered to open eyes, I've heard this before.
Wait, when did this stop being a musical? Everyone is just talking now.
Why does this movie need a pet reindeer and a pet snowman and pet trolls for comic relief?
something something, true love, something something.
The end.

Measuring this against Lion King is unfair. It's the GOAT movie. I liked that Rapunzel movie more.

Linius

PSV - Feyenoord

sjbUN4w.png

Guess we'll have to do all the work ourselves. Can't depend on our mates in Rotterdam after all.

Meier

Brentford still smashing it

I remember Meier was shitting on them in the MLS thread earlier in the season for some reason. 2 points off the top lad.

Wow, your memory is like an elephant. Or like my wife's. It looks like I just pointed out that they're usually in League 1 and that Sporting KC could probably pay as much as them so they might be more attractive than that. In my defense, Dom Dwyer did end up with Sydney Leroux so staying in America has worked out pretty well for him in that regard.

Meier

In general, I like Disney and animated films in general. Frozen is solid but not spectacular -- I'd put it well below the likes of Tangled or even Bolt.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fantastic night. I hope that if we get to the final it's against Chelsea. That win in 2008 was so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom