• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Sterling getting ready for Bayern
BwNL0oP.png

TeegsD

Welp, Sporting is tied 2 all at the half with some nobody in the Portuguese Cup. Cant watch the game but going by social networks, it seems everyone is shit. Both goals for them have been gk errors...
LhwRz7R.png

Arnie

Remember when Reina first joined and was amazing for about three seasons

Those three seasons was the only time we had a top class keeper in my lifetime

What a time that was
Sensational. After years of Westerweld, Kirkland and Dudek it was like heaven. Like going for an eight mile run and necking a tropical Capri Sun at the end of it.

Blablurn

People don't mate.

People only care about Bayern during Champions League games.

Look at that table 16 games in and tell me where people would find the intrigue?

Are you talking about people in general or this thread? It's not like we expect you to care about Bayern :lol

We just post our banter. If you dont care, ignore it ffs.

spidye

People don't mate.

People only care about Bayern during Champions League games.

Look at that table 16 games in and tell me where people would find the intrigue?

I'm sure dortmund fans will trade in any intrigue just to be clear from the relegation.
or do you find relegation intriguing?

Yen

Hope Raheem gets his hat trick. He's like a reverse-Samson. (I've stopped watching the game, he's already been subbed hasn't he?)

Walshy

Sensational. After years of Westerweld, Kirkland and Dudek it was like heaven. Like going for an eight mile run and necking a tropical Capri Sun at the end of it.
Kirkland, christ.

What utter dross.

Mignolet reminds me of Westerweld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom