• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Look at Pep all alone in the corner.

Outcasted.

tumblr_nbu1e9da2z1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

Blablurn

Seems like Rummenigge wants to extend Peps contract. But Pep doesn't want to yet. He was 4 years at Barca. Once his contract is done he was 3 years in Bayern.

I know he wants to go to England but I hope he stays for one or two more years.

Pep pls. Don't leave us.
IO0pqxZ.png

Dark Rider

Seems like Rummenigge wants to extend Peps contract. But Pep doesn't want to yet. He was 4 years at Barca. Once his contract is done he was 3 years in Bayern.

Pep pls. Don't leave us.
IO0pqxZ.png

as long as your players doing great he will stay
he will leave as soon as your players performance start to wane
IO0pqxZ.png

dc89

Pep pls. Don't leave us.
IO0pqxZ.png

Sergio+Aguero+European+Best+Pictures+Day+September+A5Cenm33WRAl.jpg

Landing_CFA.ashx

Dynamic-duo.jpg

I am waiting for him. They are waiting for him. The campus is waiting for him.

Blablurn

as long as your players doing great he will stay
he will leave as soon as your players performance start to wane
IO0pqxZ.png

Maybe!

I hope the board fulfulls every wish. We need to refresh our wings. Especially the left one.

And to be honest. I can see Lewa leaving pretty quick if he doesn't step up his game.

Dark Rider

Maybe!

I hope the board fulfulls every wish. We need to refresh our wings. Especially the left one.

And to be honest. I can see Lewa leaving pretty quick if he doesn't step up his game.

the board granting anything he wish for would help
but he make a lot of mistakes when scouting for players

how long before the board decide to interfere with the scouting and upset him?

Lewa is staying for at least another season.
Unless pep hate him then he will be out by season end at most

Blablurn

the board granting anything he wish for would help
but he make a lot of mistakes when scouting for players

how long before the board decide to interfere with the scouting and upset him?

Lewa is staying for at least another season.
Unless pep hate him then he will be out by season end at most

Lewa will replace Benzema at Madrid.

It is known.

Bayern will buy Sanchez and Pedro.

noal

Banned
I've had about 8 emails in the past two weeks telling me the nexus 6 isn't in stock yet.

Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Zabojnik

I can't believe that Conte and the FIGC actually expected the clubs to just bend over and give their players to the Nazionale for a 'special stage' in February. In fucking February of all months, lol.

K1LLER7

Jamie Carrigher: "De Gea could be player of the year

You have to go back to 1985 for the last time a goalkeeper was recognised as being the outstanding player of a season.

Back then, Neville Southall — a man I grew up watching — received the FWA award for the remarkable form he showed when Everton won the League Championship and last week at Old Trafford I began to wonder whether David de Gea might emulate him.

There has been a lot of debate about where De Gea stands at the moment in terms of the goalkeepers we have in this country, but there is no doubt in my mind he is now the No 1, having just edged past Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois."

Jamie knows.

Blablurn

"I’ve not practiced FKs since the World Cup but Franck was a perfect gentleman, he left me to shoot and said 'score'."-Schweinsteiger (Goal)

And so he did

tumblr_ngv3btYTqb1u62jwxo4_250.gif
tumblr_ngv3btYTqb1u62jwxo5_250.gif
tumblr_ngv3btYTqb1u62jwxo2_250.gif

Hey Yurt.

Wilbur

Banned
I had a dream that I checked Livescore and Liverpool beat Arsenal 1-0 with a goal from Niles Crane

But it was at the Emirates

And I've never watcher Frasier

Wilbur

Banned
:lol

“The other night it was a British coach playing 3-4-3 so he has probably thrown the team together. ‘He has played seven midfielders?’ If it was a foreign coach it would probably have been seen as a wonderful tactical idea of playing the game. ‘Sterling playing through the middle – what is he doing? [Lazar] Markovic out wide?’ But that is the key for us – trying to get the players in position who can make us effective.”

Rikkun

Let it go, Bla. He's in a better place right now.

Yesterday night I was eating McDonald's in my car, all alone, listening to pop music, way too depressed, and I thought "We would never know if Yurt was really dead or just livin' la vida loca somewhere around the globe".

Yurto pls give us a sign, if I receive an Xbox One for christmas I'll know and cry for both the shitty gift and you.

bud

the only time we'd know if someone in this thread has died is if wilbert or fw were to die because then maybe the other brother would post about it.

other than that, we're all one incident away from drifting away into the abyss. the eternal nothingness.

the only time we'd know if someone in this thread has died is if wilbert or fw were to die because then maybe the other brother would post about it.

other than that, we're all one incident away from drifting away into the abyss. the eternal nothingness.

I fully expect one of the GAFers I got on facebook to notice the mourning or celebration on my fb wall.

Sold Chalobah for almost 45m. Coupled with my normal wage and transfer budget which was quite high, due to having a crazy profit each year, I had more than enough to get a new good CM in and get really good #prospects.

Got a problem now with many of the players asking for a pay rise, even the ones who have only been here for a season.

Also my new keeper is a beast

http://a.pomf.se/uyehts.webm

Mostly (same match)...

http://a.pomf.se/yeiilh.webm

Hixx

I have an app set up that will announce my death if I don't put in a password every day

Don't worry, you will be able to mourn me :debuchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom