• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Atalanta defender.
Mm84Hms.png

LHSsWs1.gif

Moe Lester like.

Linius

The only thing that's missing now is a cheap Excelsior goal and we're done here.

I would have expected they'd wanna show something after this weeks cup game.

Confirmed #LFC starting line-up v @Arsenal: Jones, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Markovic, Coutinho, Gerrard, Lallana, Sterling

Confirmed #LFC subs v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Enrique, Lambert, Moreno, Manquillo, Can, Borini

arkon

nvm

I looked in the back of the other product I used in the toilet and it doesn't say Chlorine. Its 25% Surfactant and some other shits

so looks like everything will be ok?

Just to be safe eat some charcoal and roll on the ground for 5 minutes.

EmiPrime

#Arsenal team v Liverpool: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Chambers, Gibbs, Flamini, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Giroud, Welbeck

Confirmed #LFC starting line-up v @Arsenal: Jones, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Markovic, Coutinho, Gerrard, Lallana, Sterling

Confirmed #LFC subs v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Enrique, Lambert, Moreno, Manquillo, Can, Borini

Looking at those lineups I think anything less than 3 points would be a disappointment.

It's not an unpopular opinion. Good coach, good man manager, sensational quotes, but very poor signings.

Seems so when you break it all down.

Linius

Officialy Frank's best first half of the season yet with 39 points. With PSV in front of us I can only conlcude this is a good sign for the Eredivisie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom