• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
yS5YG8Z.png

edit: lol, terrible start from Sunderland so far

noal

Banned
Fuck. Did anyone reply to Unreal Champ earlier?

He's made a thread in OT.

If you're reading this then please stay strong for your daughter mate.

bud

Ronaldo's statue was unveiled in Madeira today...

B5YWWo4CMAIA1wG.jpg

B5YRNYrIAAEzVab.jpg

Look at that penis.

Shiiiiiet.

GOAT

you just fucking know that he specifically asked them for that bulge.

also, that is a terrible statue. those delts. those short arms. i can't breathe.

you can earn money on steam? i don't understand.

You can a few ways. There's cars which games drop a certain amount of, that you can sell. I'm still not even sure what the cards exactly do, but people like them so you sell them. Most of the time they aren't worth shit but some are for some reason. Also you get loot drops in counter strike go, team fortress 2, dota2 and such, that you can sell on the market place.

Bud will you buy this knife for me pls

2JIo3Kj.png

It's not actually better than the ones in game, it just looks cool you see

L1NETT

'Not like Jack Colback that' murmurs Quinn

as the screen shows it to be Colback's 6th yellow already this season

*mutes Quinn

Yen

"@FTBL_Likealooks: You see Jack Colback in some WW1 archive footage. Even though it's black and white, you can still see that he is violently ginger."

You can a few ways. There's cars which games drop a certain amount of, that you can sell. I'm still not even sure what the cards exactly do, but people like them so you sell them. Most of the time they aren't worth shit but some are for some reason. Also you get loot drops in counter strike go, team fortress 2, dota2 and such, that you can sell on the market place.

2JIo3Kj.png

JDnx9Lx.gif

bud

2JIo3Kj.png

absolutely sensational.

i bought cs:go for thirteen bucks. i couldn't play it because it said i needed to restart it so that it could download an update.

when i exited the game, it crashed.

2JIo3Kj.png

There are even more expensive items but the Steam Market caps it at 400 bucks.

Linius

What the fuck is up with Excelsior. They pretty much gifted three goals to Feyenoord and now they're playing tight as fuck. Dat Rotterdam connection :(

Pennywise

2JIo3Kj.png

What's about these weird boxes ?
And why the fuck do you need to buy a key to open them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom