• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
imageupbwx.jpg

imageo6a3m.jpg

Marc

Homeland bros, be wary, the finale is dog shit. About the slowest episode I can remember from the show.

Happy birthday WJD! Do you get fucked over for presents being that close to xmas?

Fantastic. Tough little run, especially after that; Spurs and Stoke away.

Before Saturday I would have been happy with 6 or 7 points from the next three, but our draw gives us no margin for error.

You're finishing third, with a 10 point gap above you, and a 6 point gap below you.

inky

We need Shaw and Rafael back ASAP. Valencia and Young have worked hard they are just void of any attacking ability.

They've produced a few assists, the problem is that they are playing as WBs, and they can't handle both offensive and defensive responsibilities. Rafael has been fit for a bit now too, so it's obvious LVG wants Valencia there atm.

A fully in form Rafael is such a joy to watch. Always moving and taking it to the other end.

Pennywise

Dortmund signed Kampl from Red Bull Salzburg.

Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund will sign 24-year old Slovenian international Kevin Kampl from top Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg.

"Kevin Kampl is a versatile attacking-midfielder, who we have been observing for some time. His style of play fits in perfectly with our own," said Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc.

Kampl, who was born in the western German town of Solingen, scored 29 goals and made 54 assists in 109 appearances in all competitions for Salzburg. To date, he has 14 caps and 1 goal to his name for the Slovenian national side. Kevin Kampl will sign a long-term contract with Borussia Dortmund, keeping him at the club until 2019.

Both clubs agreed details of the transfer fee shall remain undisclosed.

nampad

Uwe Seeler is such a pathetic old man. He should just shut up. Yes, he was an increedible player but his constant interviews really suck for the team he himself loves so much, how can't he realize that?

And now he can't understand why no one cared for his grandson anymore after he turned on us to go to Neverkusen and failed to play there? But then it is ok for him that his grandson now plays for the arch rival.

JUST SHUT UP UNS UWE!!!

BTW, Kramer signing a new contract at Neverkusen after talking big time in the mdeia. The world cup title really got to his head (or was it the headbutt?). Unlikeable as it gets so he fits right in with Tante Käthe's bunch.

Jarnet87

They've produced a few assists, the problem is that they are playing as WBs, and they can't handle both offensive and defensive responsibilities. Rafael has been fit for a bit now too, so it's obvious LVG wants Valencia there atm.

A fully in form Rafael is such a joy to watch. Always moving and taking it to the other end.

yeah Rafael adds so much more to out attack. I don't get how van Gaal is still sticking with the 3-5-2. If he wants to sure things up defensive he should just play with 2 defensive minded midfielders in a 4-2-3-1.

Uwe Seeler is such a pathetic old man. He should just shut up. Yes, he was an increedible player but his constant interviews really suck for the team he himself loves so much, how can't he realize that?

And now he can't understand why no one cared for his grandson anymore after he turned on us to go to Neverkusen and failed to play there? But then it is ok for him that his grandson now plays for the arch rival.

JUST SHUT UP UNS UWE!!!

BTW, Kramer signing a new contract at Neverkusen after talking big time in the mdeia. The world cup title really got to his head (or was it the headbutt?). Unlikeable as it gets so he fits right in with Tante Käthe's bunch.

So angry

Zabojnik

Zabo pls.
Can you say something about Kampl ?
How did he do in his 14 games for the national team ?

Wait, what? You bought Kampl?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't follow our NT, so I wouldn't know really. Apparently he's quite good, but I don't know if he's Dortmund good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom